News Article: Yotes Notes: (Morgan) Informal skates and new arrivals (and all about Z)

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Morgan is also done at Arizona Sports

I’m hoping he goes to the Athletic. Coyotes and Hurricanes are the only teams without dedicated coverage there.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

I’m hoping he goes to the Athletic. Coyotes and Hurricanes are the only teams without dedicated coverage there.

Don't think he has the voice to cover the Coyotes. The Ahtletic tends to also covet longer pieces than he usually writes.

But at least he's dropping non public info nuggets now, so kudos to him.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC

The Caps. They haven’t been able to poach a single writer from the Washington Post.

Reactions: Mosby

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Doan and Michalek skated in informal skates Tuesday.

Chychrun and Merkley skated before informals today.

Besides Doan, Z is one of my most favorite coyotes ever. The guy was all heart and soul. Premium guy too.

Hopefully they find themselves involved with the franchise in some capacity moving forward.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Besides Doan, Z is one of my most favorite coyotes ever. The guy was all heart and soul. Premium guy too.

Hopefully they find themselves involved with the franchise in some capacity moving forward.
My thoughts exactly. They need Doan in the PR dept. for a couple of years. If Doan walked into your office and ask you to buy a couple of tickets, how do you say no? He signs a sweater, stick, or have a picture taken with him. Done deal.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ

News to follow...…….

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Wherever Morgan goes, hope he stays somewhere with the Coyotes. I've always appreciated his news. Really anyone covering the team is a plus.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad