Taylor Cammarata (97th overall)
Alex Blomqvist (127th overall)
Macoy Erkamps (157th overall)
Teemu Kivihalme (159th overall)
Brendan Burke (187th overall)

By the way there's two player I really wanted to draft and they are;

Jason Salvaggio
Sergei Kaptsov

Those two will get drafted and they both have the skill to be atleast a top 9 foward.

Please rate me!!

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
I think we should aim more towards 15x2 personally. I have two people that want to participate in this, and i'm sure a few more from here will as well. As it stands we already have 10.

RR
myself
Water Knight
Yandle Bars
ManByng
ControlPuck
Vankiller Whale
HubOfHockey1918
Halbert Gil
Jumptheshark

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
Please grade me

Team: Detroit Red Wing

*-*/
Draftee:

Rasmus Ristolainen (7th overall)
Marko Dano (37th overall)
Vincent Dunn (67th overall)

+

Jason Salvaggio
Sergei Kaptsov

Those two will get drafted and they both have the skill to be atleast a top 9 foward.

Please rate me!!

I'd give a solid 8/10. You addressed the need for defence with the fantastic pick of Risto. Dano is another great choice, but I don't know much about the others. What I do know about them does remind me of the type of player Detroit would pick. Great pick with Kivihalme as well!

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I'd give a solid 8/10. You addressed the need for defence with the fantastic pick of Risto. Dano is another great choice, but I don't know much about the others. What I do know about them does remind me of the type of player Detroit would pick. Great pick with Kivihalme as well!

Thx for the grade but I was aiming for the moon. I wanted at least a 9!! ;)
But I rather you being honnest then not. SO thx again for taking the time to judge my picks.

By the way Brendan Burke is gona be something good. He doing very well for the Portland WinterHawks.

stayinalive

Jul 29, 2012
Please grade me

Team: Detroit Red Wing

Draftee:

Rasmus Ristolainen (7th overall)
Marko Dano (37th overall)
Vincent Dunn (67th overall)

Jason Salvaggio
Sergei Kaptsov

Please rate me!!

8.5/10
Ristolainen is a great pick
I like Dano but i think you took him 10-15 spots early
Dunn and Cammarata are great picks.
From your later Picks i really like the Burke Pick.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
8.5/10

I know my Dano pick was a tad too early but I didn't have the time to trade down and get him. I needed time wich I had none. I rather get Dano at 37th then not get him at all. Thx for the grade. I also love the Brendan Burke pick. ;)

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
I'd be game if I could be the Pens. I dont know enough about other teams' organizational strengths/weaknesses to do a good job with anyone else. If that is a problem, I understand. Maybe I could just be the assistant GM to whoever gets the Pens, then.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
8.5/10

^i concur...Risto and Dano, along with Burke, who went way too low, is enough for me to give a grade of about 8. Dunn and Cammarata are good gambles for later picks. :nod:

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
I'd be game if I could be the Pens. I dont know enough about other teams' organizational strengths/weaknesses to do a good job with anyone else. If that is a problem, I understand. Maybe I could just be the assistant GM to whoever gets the Pens, then.

i think it's a good idea for all of us, as has been suggested by a poster here, to get different teams this time around just to change things up.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
I love my Detroit but I don't mind getting any of the following teams;

chicago
St Louis
Washington
Winnipeg

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
i think it's a good idea for all of us, as has been suggested by a poster here, to get different teams this time around just to change things up.

I did not participate in this one, so I would be new. However, I dont think I would do a good job as GM for another team, since I dont follow other teams all that much. If we are all taking more than one team, I will not be participating.

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia

We'll see what we can do, no guarantees though. I do know that others (wont say who) have said that they would like Pittsburgh as their team, but they also listed some others that they'd be willing to accept.. and I feel like we could probably give you Pittsburgh and they could take one of their other choices, and everything would work perfect. It's up to them though, as well as RR and Water Knight. Myself, I'd love to have another new person in here.. but i'm only one vote.

TheNudge

Aug 11, 2008
We're already at 11 GMs so if we can get to 15 we can start if everyone wants to take 2 teams.

I don't mind taking on two teams.

so West and a east

West choice

St Louis
Chicago
Detroit
San Jose
Columbus

East

wasington
Ranger
Islander
Winnipeg
Florida

So any of those team.

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
tell you what RR...i'll dibs on Montreal for the East and Anaheim for the West, but ultimately the choice might have to be yours...i like the idea of 1 West and 1 East team actually. i wonder what you'll base the list order on?

George Maharis

Risk Taker
Feb 6, 2011
nova sGOATia
If we're doing two teams, I personally don't care who I get for my second. Once everyone has at least 1 team already, i'll take any one of the teams that's left.

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
I also PMed RR my top choices, but I can list them here too.

Toronto in the East and Phoenix in the West are my top choices, but any of St. Louis, Dallas, Buffalo, or Tampa Bay are fine by me as well. I'm not that picky, and if push comes to shove I'd take anyone, though.

EDIT: Although if people don't mind taking the same team as last time, Vancouver is still No. 1

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Here's the list of teams including the GMs we have so far. If you didn't get your first choice, it means someone beat you to them. We have 12 GMs so far. :)

TEAM|GM
Anaheim|
Boston| HubofHockey
Buffalo|
Calgary|
Carolina|
Chicago|
Colorado| stayinalive
Columbus| rey72335
Dallas | Mr Momentum
Detroit| TheNudge
Edmonton| ManByng
Florida|
Los Angeles|
Minnesota|
Montreal|
Nashville|
New Jersey|
NY Islanders|
NY Rangers|
Ottawa |
Philadelphia|
Phoenix| RR
Pittsburgh | rmartin65
San Jose|
St Louis| Water Knight
Tampa Bay|
Toronto| Terrence
Vancouver| Vankiller Whale
Washington|
Winnipeg| HalbertGil

EDIT: If you want 2 or 3 teams let me know. I'll use your lists for the additional teams.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad