Yahoo Fantasy Hockey - Keeper League looking for managers

stahl

Mar 26, 2011
My buddy is setting up a league this year and is looking for managers interested in a keeper league. Join via the link below.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/40328/invitation?key=05b3af5c135c3006

Stat categories are as follows:

Roster Positions: C, C, C, C, LW, LW, LW, LW, RW, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, D, D, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR, IR+, IR+, IR+

Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Goaltenders Stat Categories: Games Started (GS), Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

falling alines

Aug 13, 2014
Ontario
I am also starting a league on yahoo. The draft is Sunday 21st at 2pm. Looking for 2 gm very active GM's to fill a 16 team keeper league. 25 man rosters 20 which are keepers. 4c, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1 Utility, 2G, 4Bench 2IR 1IR+. Stats are G, A, ppp, +/-, PIM, Hits, BLK, SOG. Goalie stats: W, L, Sv%, GAA, SHO. If you are interested message me and I will send an invite.

stahl

Mar 26, 2011
Thanks for hijacking my topic falling alines.

Yahoo leagues are free. All you need is a yahoo email address.

stahl

Mar 26, 2011
Bump, hoping for a couple of more teams. Gonna finalize the league on the weekend and set up keeper options.

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
When will the draft be?

Just saw when. Any possibility to move the draft earlier? I usually work Sunday afternoons/evening.

Last edited:

stahl

Mar 26, 2011
Maybe around noon pacific time?

That may work. We are waiting to see if any more join and then will finalize the team list. Updates will be posted on the league page.

Thanks to those who have joined so far.

Gardiner Expressway

Dec 1, 2011
Joined... draft should be lots of fun, huge rosters and so many teams... I'm sure I'll end up with part of the Oilers 4th line on my team at this rate

xposbrad

Jul 11, 2009
max 50 acquisitions? I've never played in one of these but I want to join. Is 50 enough? can you get him to increase it?

Also another quick question, are there salary caps?

Last edited:

stahl

Mar 26, 2011
max 50 acquisitions? I've never played in one of these but I want to join. Is 50 enough? can you get him to increase it?

Also another quick question, are there salary caps?

I'm co admin so we will consider it. Note that with 20 teams in the league, it's not like there will be tons of talent out there in the free agent pool to choose from. 50 acquisitions should be enough since it's a little more than 2 a week.

Once we finalize the league we will add the keeper details. I believe Gerry (other admin) wanted to have a salary cap.

We just need 1 more team. Any takers?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad