OT: Y! Fantasy Hockey - HF TML Boards Hockey League

shakermaker

Nov 16, 2006
Mississauga
Fantasy hockey registration is open once again...

Year 7 of this league, lets keep it going...

The following teams have been re-invited

jJOwn0W.jpg

See you in there

Last edited:

Brew

The top of HF’s most disliked
Sep 22, 2007
Fantasy hockey registration is open once again...

Year 7 of this league, lets keep it going...

The following theams have been re-invited

jJOwn0W.jpg

See you in there

Interested if you have another spot.

shakermaker

Nov 16, 2006
Mississauga
Is the draft actually at 5pm this Wednesday?

No it is not, thanks for pointing that out dubey,

I will give the returnees who've been invited back 10 - 14 days to re-join and at that point i'll open up spots.

For those of you wishing to join, usually a bunch of leagues will pop up over the next few weeks.

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
Renewed, thanks for doing this.

Small request would it be possible to hold the draft before 5pm EST (I'm based in the UK so it would help me out a ton)

inthe6ix

Oct 3, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Rejoined, thanks.

I ran HF TML 2 last season, so if this one fills up and anyone still wants to join another, let me know via PM.

Aucoin3

Aug 9, 2005
Hi sorry to spam your boards here, however I run a great league and I need one new manager and the rumor down here in NY is that you watch hockey up in Toronto.

Anyway I run a keeper Roto league about to kick off its 11th season. The league is hosted by Yahoo and is composed of 20 teams with 23 player rosters. Starting lineups are 4C, 8W, 6D, 1G. Stats are G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT,W,GAA,SV%,SHO.

Each team gets to keep 12 players including a max of one goalie. Teams do not need to choose to keep a goalie if they dont want to. I would not advise it. A player needs to have 5 NHL games experience to be keeper eligible.

I have one manager not returning from last year. The team has the 4th overall draft pick.

Warning: He quit becuase the league can get a bit heated at time with a lot of trash talk. If you have fragile feelings it may not be for you.

Roster is posted below, remember you keep 12 guys. Draft is done via message board so you need to be available. If interested email me [email protected] Ill bounce a few questions off you and ultimatley choose the newest member of X-Division.

Dustin Brown
Eric Cole
Raphael Diaz
Alexander Edler
Loui Eriksson
Alex Galchenyuk
Brian Gibbons
Taylor Hall
Martin Havlat
Thomas Hickey
Nikita Kucherov
Kris Letang
Vladislav Namestnikov
Rick Nash
Coloton Orr
Rich Peverley
Benoit Pouliot
Mike Ribeiro
Justin Schultz
Jason Spezza
Drew Stafford
Mark Stuart
Jonathan Toews
Carey Price

soulie

Jan 9, 2008
Can't wait... there was talk last year of keeper league are we doing that?

Last edited:

shakermaker

Nov 16, 2006
Mississauga
Just waiting on GQ Smooth and BShaw,

I know GQ is seemingly a late joiner every year and has been around forever, not sure about BShaw though,

I'll open up these spots 3 days before the draft if i havent heard from either of them

shakermaker

Nov 16, 2006
Mississauga
Can't wait... there was talk last year of keeper league are we doing that?

My current situation (life/work, work and mostly work) does not permit the time required to run a keeper league.

I don't mind investing the time to get this league going annually, but beyond managing my rosters i cant invest much more time than the headaches that come with a keeper.

If you would like to commish the league and run it as a keeper, be my guest.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
If there is room, I am a highly active player and would love to join

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad