Not open for further replies.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
November 19th, 2013, 7:30 PM, SNET-W, 630 CHED

:edmonton :cbj
(5 - LOL - :() (7-10-3)

Lineups (per Bob Stauffer via joestevens29)
Edmonton
Third Liner-Saviour-Trade Bait
Russian-SS-Worse Trade Bait
Fallen Hero-GOATdon-Superpest
Gigantic-Nepotism-Gasdick

#thecaptain - Giveaway
Russian - J. Tradebait
Not Justin - CPPP

Noobnyk
Easy Breezy Beautiful

Injured: J. Tradebait (groin, ribs) will be a game time decision. EDIT: he's in
MacIntyre, Pitlick, Bachman and Hamilton on IR, Larsen has been playing injured for a bit (as per Matheson in the paper), did not practice today.
Healthy Scratches - Arcobello (?!)

EDIT: Goodness -

Hall-RNH-Eberle
Yakupov-Gagner-Hemsky
Smyth-Gordon-Perron
Jonesuu-Acton-Gazdic
Belov-J.Schultz, Ference-Petry, N. Schultz-Potter
Dubnyk

Columbus
Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Umberger-Johansen-Foligno
Comeau-MacKenzie-Letestu
Chaput-Anisimov-Boll

Tyutin-Johnson
Nikitin-Savard
Murray-Wisniewski

BobCopBadCop
McEllinnehyyeyh

Injured: Gaborik, Calvert, Bass (IR). Horton skating, unlikely to return today.
Calvert is a game-time decision.

Bears (to psych up Bryzgalov)
49-adorable-baby-bears.jpg

knut_bear.JPG

adorable-bear-bears-cute-polar.jpg

tumblr_m160xzHgBd1qe2ljpo1_250.gif

Who to watch?:
Edmonton: Eberle cued the comeback off last night, no word on if he plans to try to do the same today. Dubnyk quietly put together a good performance against the Lames, and everyone knows he needs a couple of those to build off of, unless he isn't the one to start... Bryzgalov comes up from the "A".

Columbus: The Wiz on the backend has been putting together quite a remarkable season, leading the team with 16 points. American Olympic Team consideration?... Nick Foligno is on a three game point streak (2 G, 1A)

Team Comparison:
Edmonton: Building off the Columbus of the 2000's model, is attempting to acquire Ekblad. We are the tank of tanks.
Columbus: Moved over to the Eastern Conference, their 17 points would be enough for 2nd last in the West, but 3 points back of 8th in the ultra-competitive Eastern Conference. Vezina trophy winner Bobrovsky looks to propel the BJs into, at the very least, a playoff spot.

Quotables:
cjbgirl wrote:
As CBJ fans, we aren't sure whether the team has turned the corner or not. They have been very streaky this season. But, Foligno, Jenner, and Calvert have been missing from the top 9, so that may have had something to do with it.

Foligno and Jenner both played in Ottawa on Sunday. I think Calvert is still iffy for playing (surgery for abdominal tear about a week into the season). They do think he'll play on this road trip, it is just a matter of when.

adorable-bear-bears-cute-polar.jpg

Man, Gagner can't catch a break this season.

Broken jaw...bear attack... ;)
Sorry ahead of time for this most minimal GDT. Didn't see anything, so might as well take charge.

Last edited:

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Welp, going to the game tonight. I don't think I've seen a win in a long time....did we beat Washington a couple of years ago in a super-boring 2-1 win? That would be the last time I've seen a win at Rexall.

Watching the SJ game I turned my Hall jersey inside out and 2 minutes later the home shutout streak was broken...so I guess I should wear the Hall jersey inside out today.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Bob Stauffer ‏@Bob_Stauffer 23m
Hall-RNH-Eberle, Yakupov-Gagner-Hemsky, Smyth-Gordon-Perron, Jonesuu-Acton-Gazdic, Belov-J.Schultz, Ference-Petry, N. Schultz-Potter, Dubnyk

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
C'mon Dubey, two solid performances in a row !! Glad to see Dubnyk got the start, he definitely earned it.

We need to get on a winning streak here, otherwise we'll be mathematically eliminated soon.

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
For the latest CBJ game day news go here:

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=683135

Concerning the lines above, put Savard in for Prout (back spasms).

As CBJ fans, we aren't sure whether the team has turned the corner or not. They have been very streaky this season. But, Foligno, Jenner, and Calvert have been missing from the top 9, so that may have had something to do with it.

Foligno and Jenner both played in Ottawa on Sunday. I think Calvert is still iffy for playing (surgery for abdominal tear about a week into the season). They do think he'll play on this road trip, it is just a matter of when.

thinlizzy

Mar 9, 2013
This is a winnable game to grab for the Oil. DD has been smoking hot as of late but I don't agree with Arco not dressing. Need a better jump out of the gate.

488fitter

May 25, 2010
Edmonton
As far as I'm concerned, it should be...

Hall - Nuge - Ebs
Perron - Arco - Yak
Gagner - Gordon - Hemsky
Smyth/Joensuu - Smyth/Acton - Smyth/Gazdic

Rotating the 4th line out of the PB.

Not sending a good message to the team leaving Arco out of the lineup again.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney

Hall - Nuge - Ebs
Perron - Arco - Yak
Gagner - Gordon - Hemsky

I like the first couple of lines, but I'd swap Gagner and Perron. I do like Gagner working with Yak, but that's just me.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton

Hall - Nuge - Ebs
Perron - Arco - Yak
Gagner - Gordon - Hemsky

Thats exactly how I'd like to see the line combos as well.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
It was fairly obvious when reading it. Before blasting guys for their threads, maybe volunteer to help out yourself.

:shakehead no doubt.

I was getting my balls broken for my Clown thread not having the Date and time of the game in the title of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad