Hockey Ultimate Team: Xbox One Giveaway String!

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Hello everyone! If you have been keeping up in the HUT thread, you may have read my rampage about this game, then quitting HUT for this year and deciding to give away my team. Here are the players I have to give away:

POTG Plekanec
MOV Domi - Xentricityy
MOV Galchenyuk - KingSizeKirby
TOTW Eichel (86) - LouieA13
TOTW Hanzal + POTG Anisimov - UngluedPoem40
TOTW Atkinson + TOTW Dubinsky - Malinatorhouse
TOTW Lack + TOTW Staal - KingWankerIV

Keep in mind this is only for NHL 16 players on the Xbox One console.

I will be giving away 1 player (or 2 combined) per day. The lower end players I will randomize names and a winner will be drawn, but for POTG Plekanec, you will be guessing this weeks TOTW, and whoever guesses correctly will win. But if more than 1 guesses correctly, I will randomize the winners.

Entering ends Febuary 24th at 6:45 pm ET
Also please do not enter if you do not own an xbox one. It lowers the chances of everyone winning.

We made it! Thanks to all for a successful giveaway! Now, the last one is going to be different. Instead of entering and randomizing, you will be guessing this weeks TOTW. Since you only get 1 guess, I would highly recommend you wait until Tuesday or Wednesday (I believe TOTW is Wednesdays?). If more than one person guesses correctly, we will randomize the correct guessers. You will only be guessing the NHL lines of TOTW. I'm not 100% sure, but is it 2 forward lines and 1 defense pairing? Or is it 2 defense pairings? Well anyways, just guess the NHL lines.

Note: You do need to enter once per giveaway, since i'm only counting the comments made after the previous winner.

Last edited:

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Sounds awesome, thanks for doing this. Thinking of doing something similar when I finish my team and get bored.

GT: GenoReda

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
And the winner........... is....................

Malinatorhouse!!!!

Congrats! DM me so i can send you your prize!

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
Is it necessary to repost our GT after each drawing to be eligible?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad