OT: [XBOX] NHL 14 GM Connected League - 2013-14 Regular Season! Teams Available!

jjsea

Aug 29, 2013
You got em.

They're yours.

Sorry buddy, but I've had too many problems when people tell me their friend is joining and will be taking a team and they just never end up posting, therefore I don't know if they are playing are not. I hope you understand and that you look at my perspective here. Sorry. Minny is yours.

Yeah I do get it, dw. I'm not even sour about it anymore after seeing Suter rating.

Mjtm77

Aug 31, 2013
Gm connected

I would love to join the league. I have a lot of gm connected experience. How does this league work? Sim, play?? Anyway ill join either way.

First preference for the open teams is the leafs, if there taken my next Would be the capitals.

My gamer tag is mjtm77

Buffalo In A Carwash

Registered User?
Apr 10, 2012
Quesnel
You got em.

They're yours.

Sorry buddy, but I've had too many problems when people tell me their friend is joining and will be taking a team and they just never end up posting, therefore I don't know if they are playing are not. I hope you understand and that you look at my perspective here. Sorry. Minny is yours.

Cool, thanks

Yeah I do get it, dw. I'm not even sour about it anymore after seeing Suter rating.

Don't worry buddy, I'm new at this, so I'll probably run the team into the ground :laugh: It's probably better this way.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
I would love to join the league. I have a lot of gm connected experience. How does this league work? Sim, play?? Anyway ill join either way.

First preference for the open teams is the leafs, if there taken my next Would be the capitals.

My gamer tag is mjtm77

They're yours.

Refer to the rules, but it's playing at least 15 games a season and every 3 years the season is simulated to allow for rebuilding teams to become contenders.

Hollywood Burrows

Jan 23, 2009
EAST VANCOUVER
Just a heads-up, I've been playing a solo GM Connected league in NHL 14 for about a week, and the menus are slightly faster than last year, but still incredibly slow and frustrating to the point of rendering the entire game mode unplayable.

IMO.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
If you don't mind Tyler, can I be the :coyotes instead of the :stars
Done.
that would be me.
GT: Exalted Banana.
You're in.
GT: streifel91 feel free to add me when you like. ready to rock and roll lol
You got it.
Just a heads-up, I've been playing a solo GM Connected league in NHL 14 for about a week, and the menus are slightly faster than last year, but still incredibly slow and frustrating to the point of rendering the entire game mode unplayable.

IMO.
Well as long as the menus for everyone else it's better, I just leave the sim going for a while. The wait times are managable when the league is active. I think we'll be okay.

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
5 days until release and we have 9 spots still open..

I do have connections, but they don't have HFBoards, therefore communication is a bit off. I will keep them as my last resort.

alicia

~
Apr 11, 2011
Vancouver, B.C
I'll go on the waiting list for Chicago, as I need to pick up a new hard-drive and membership this Friday.

(I'll alert you when everything is set up, and if there's any teams available, I'll take one)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00