OT: [XBOX] NHL 13 GM Connected League Part V -League Over | Reserve for NHL 14 GMC!

Sully88

Sep 11, 2012
I need to play :flames, :blues, :stars, :edmonton, :devils, and the :rangers

I'm on most nights, message me. I haven't seen any of these teams on since the schedule advance.

I would like to be playing more games, getting sick of this simming business.

Det GM.

Sully88

Sep 11, 2012
Kevin Shattenkrik is on the block. I'm trying to do a swap of him and a depth forward, for a winger of equal value and a depth defensemen.

I will have a look tonight to see if I can afford him.

DET GM.

I need to play :devils, :rangers, and the :flames tonight. I will be on between 8-12 pm ADT.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Kevin Shattenkrik is on the block. I'm trying to do a swap of him and a depth forward, for a winger of equal value and a depth defensemen.

maybe we can work something out, maybe around Spezza (could move him to wing like I've been doing this year)

PM me if interested, I need to bolster my defense a little

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
I will have a look tonight to see if I can afford him.

DET GM.

I need to play :devils, :rangers, and the :flames tonight. I will be on between 8-12 pm ADT.

:devils will be on tonight for a few hours sorry been busy lately ill try and make an effort to squeeze in a few games tonight.

HAMMY5

Jan 22, 2013
Abbotsford BC
Wow Crazy game 4-3 against :wings in overtime unreal turn of events lead to a come back for the :devils..
Quick makes unreal save in dieing seconds Game is at 3-2 for :wings when this happens only 13 seconds left!

:devils clear puck somehow get a break away and tie the game with 5 seconds left. Craziest Game I have ever been part of!
I attached some pictures of what went down.

Great game Sully aka the :wings look forward to more, with a better connection in the future.

QUICKSAVE.jpg

GOALCOGLANIO.jpg

TIMELINEOFEVENTS.jpg

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
Wow Crazy game 4-3 against :wings in overtime unreal turn of events lead to a come back for the :devils..
Quick makes unreal save in dieing seconds Game is at 3-2 for :wings when this happens only 13 seconds left!

:devils clear puck somehow get a break away and tie the game with 5 seconds left. Craziest Game I have ever been part of!
I attached some pictures of what went down.

Great game Sully aka the :wings look forward to more, with a better connection in the future.

QUICKSAVE.jpg

GOALCOGLANIO.jpg

TIMELINEOFEVENTS.jpg

You're welcome for Quick btw ;)

So, when is the sim happening?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad