XBOX HF ANDROID CPU/HUMAN league full

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
HF ANDROID
CPU/HUMAN LEAGUE ALL STAR HARDCORE SETTINGS

title says it all, looking for about 10-15 teams in total here keeping it simple.

every other team will be CPU, you may set your team to CPU payable if you wish but it's not required.

IF YOU HAVE A BAD CPU DNF % YOU WILL BE REMOVED

For the most part, I'll be simming almost every night (as much as possible)

not many rules, just dont cheese. Cheesers will be booted.

NO RUNNING UP THE SCORE. EVEN AGAINST CPU PLEASE.

Respect your opponent.

Trades with CPU teams will be allowed, but they must be fair. I will not approve one sided deals.

teams first come first served.

by joining you understand there will be many simmed games which could lead to many long term injuries.

waivers will be off to avoid problems, but you will not be permitted to hoarde players in the minors.

one last thing, everyone will need to agree that we will all limit our off season free agency signings. too many people abuse this which leads to leagues dismantling.

as long as you show an effort to get games in here, there should be no problems

:devils : cleaner claude
:ducks : THE JOHNster84
:rangers : lrdoftherink
:nashville : SoulGlowAct1v8r
:avs : burnzie79
:caps : AOC pyorala
:pens : Super Binjo
:nucks : parksy93
:panthers : dutchfury21
:jets : truecanuck II
:edmonton : tuggernaut
:wild : uci cowgirl7303
:bruins : armyBRUINSfan
:flyers : russia hackd me
:hawks : whitecurse71

Last edited:

romaldinho88

Feb 2, 2011
Il take Vancouver, psn name romaldinho88,
would prefer all star, superstar takes alot of concentration

lol wait is this xbox or ps3?

Last edited:

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Name of the league is

HF Android

7 spots left

TRADES

:devils trade Bobby Butler to :hawks for Steve Montador
:devils trade Patrik Elias & Anton Volchenkhov to :panthers for Kopecky & Marcel Goc

***UNLESS SOMEONE CLAIMS EITHER OF THOSE TEAMS BEFORE TOMORROW NIGHT***

:jets trade Byfuglien & Little to :isles for Grabner & Hamonic

:nashville trades Martin Erat to :sens for Daniel Alfredsson

:caps trade Troy Brouwer, Kevin Marshall, 2nd, Canes 2013 2nd, Caps 3rd to :blues for Vlad Sobotka, Scot Nichol & St Louis 1st rd pick

:caps trade Jeff Shultz, Brooks Laich, '14 2nd & 3rd & '15 2nd rd picks to :cbj for Artem Anisimov & Jack Johnson

(I'll let these 2 go as every player involved is quality but watch out with using all these picks to get deals done)

:devils trade Henrik Tallinder, Steve Bernier, & '13 2nd rd pick to :stars for Jaromir Jagr & Tomas Vincour

Last edited:

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Shaping up to be a nice league we've got some very good owners here. Really dont want to go more than 15 I think that will be a nice cutoff. In a perfect world a full league would be ideal but we all know how hard that is to keep running smoothly.

I know half these guys from previous leagues for years now and the other half I know from here are stand up gamers. Id like to keep this league small & simple.

3 more spots up for grabs. If you've got someone on mind get em in quick.

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
15 teams we are open for business people.

:flyers
:bruins
:wild
:panthers

Please send invites to the league I'll approve ASAP

good luck everyone and welcome to the league

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Good luck with your league. Good idea but I don't have time to join another league.. maybe if there was a gmc roster update.

Thanks man. Im finding less & less time for this **** these days. Need a league like this i can basically jump on and play games at anytime :)

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
What the hell? I just lost 7-1 to the Habs, they scored 7 goals on 11 shots?!?! Even my 5 foot passes can't connect, they end up icings and they won 17 out of 22 face-offs!

I'm a pretty good player so I was wondering if this was a one-time thing or if the settings are funny. :)

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
What the hell? I just lost 7-1 to the Habs, they scored 7 goals on 11 shots?!?! Even my 5 foot passes can't connect, they end up icings and they won 17 out of 22 face-offs!

I'm a pretty good player so I was wondering if this was a one-time thing or if the settings are funny. :)

It happens sometimes I think the game is programmed like that somehow. Sometimes it just wont let you do anything. Settings are just on all star with the hardcore settings. I played ottawa cpu last night it was a very good game tied 2-2 in the 3rd. My internet actually went out and I couldnt finish but the settings seemed okay. If anything the passing seemed a bit off. We can look at changing to the regular all star settings if others want to chime in here let me know.

cleaner claude

Oct 4, 2012
Just had my rematch with ottawa & there was nothing I could do. Lost 3-0. Passing seems really off, anyone else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad