OT: Xbox 360| GM Connected| Thread #7| New League| Open Teams

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
The winger I got at #2 is 62 overall, 19 years old, 4.5 green stars.

The winger who went 1st overall is 83 overall, 19 years old, 4.5 green stars :amazed::amazed:

Leafs For Life*

Shoulda made that trade lol, toss in a guy for value to get Benny to approve lol.

And is Sim tonight from now-4 or noonish tmr?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
So... who in this league is buying NHL 14? atm I don't think I will, but that may change.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
After playing the demo a ton more, I'm starting to enjoy it. I'll buy the game, but it's still not worth 60 dollars imo.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Well looks like I'm most likely not buying the next game.

Even the ****ing demo is unplayable because it freezes.

Leafs For Life*

Don't you think that you might need a new Xbox lol? And I'll be back for NHL14.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
after playing nhl 13 some more, i have decided that i will only buy 14 if they fix the stupid injuries. i want to play with injuries on, but not when i lose my top defense pair, my first line center, another top six player, and my starting goalie for long stretches. ain't nobody got time to play 82 games in a season to prevent it either.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
after playing nhl 13 some more, i have decided that i will only buy 14 if they fix the stupid injuries. i want to play with injuries on, but not when i lose my top defense pair, my first line center, another top six player, and my starting goalie for long stretches. ain't nobody got time to play 82 games in a season to prevent it either.

Ya, and the amount of times the roster needs editing due to injuries is frustrating.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Ya, and the amount of times the roster needs editing due to injuries is frustrating.

>"player x is injured"

>can't trust my assistant coach to do the lines because he'll put good players through waivers

>go through my lines editing everything

>five minutes

>sim three days

>"player x is available to play"

repeat all season long for multiple players :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad