OT: Xbox 360 | GM Connected -Sim only|Thread #2|NHL 14|GM's Wanted!|AT is Siming Edition

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
old thread was approaching 1000, and i wanted to suggest a slightly updated op, so i decided to make a new thread.

alright guys, i'm doing the sim while benny is on commissioner vacation, so don't go blaming benny if things aren't going along properly.

RULES

-Serious GM's only.
-Long term interest GM's only. (Last league lasted all of NHL 13)
-GM's that will only play for the first 2 weeks or month are of no interest to the league and are a no go.
-Sim only.
-Waivers on.
-Injures off.
-Trade talk is on HF private or xbox messages only.
-GM's that fail to re-sign players because they didn't check will be kicked and not allowed to rejoin.
-GM's that stop playing the league and don't physically quit the league will be kicked and not allowed to rejoin.
-AI trades are only allowed if players that have been advertised as available cannot be traded to humans, due to no offers/interest. All AI trades need 3 GM approvals.
-AI trades require to be posted in thread; must post proof of advertisement, all of players contract/age/potential/overall. Failing any of this is an auto-reject. Players may disapprove a trade they feel is sneaky or not in the interest of the league.
-No trade talk in thread
-Post completed trades between humans.
-Please be active in this thread and check the league as often as you can(realistically).
-This is for fun but the league is being run super cereal.
-If you will be unable to check the league during re-signing/free agency, please let us know. Im always willing to listen and comprise sim times. Player that will be away for awhile are allowed to temporarily leave and get their team back.
-I typically sim 2 weeks twice a day, once in the afternoon and again after 12 at night. Once a day during playoffs and the offseason. (AT will try and abide by these sim rules, but i might make the second sim earlier, probably around 11 at night)
-To prove you actually read the OP before asking to join, right the word "cheese" in bold while asking to join.

RESERVED/TAKEN TEAMS

:sens
ATdaisuki/thisidistaken
:pens
Benny FTW/Benny FTW
:jets
BlazingRoy/BlazingRoy
:stars
Deku Scrub/|Deku Scrub|
:kings2
AJC 2121/AdamJC21
:isles
Joider/Joider
:hawks
Leafs For Life/LethalSlayers
:avs
Indy on the Road/Indrew
:panthers
Chrewilson/Wilson81261
:wild
Benjiv1/SuicideBlonde1
:ducks
Joker123/Scarmonkey64

first name is hf name, and are hyper-linked to each person's profile. second name is their gamer tag
NO FLY LIST

sensbruins4ever
leafs350
senz
WillyBilly1990

from previous thread:

ajc mentioned carter and doughty are available.

Scrap my trade. If Ottawa wants to give up Karlsson for a goalie, their deal trumps mine.

Different CPU Deal

To Min:

Smith 87 Ovr - 2 Yrs
Stone 85 OVR- 2 Yrs
Hanzal 83 Ovr- 3 Years

To Phx:

Smith 84 Ovr- 2 Yrs
Koivu 87 Ovr- 1 Yr
Brodin 80 Ovr- 4 Yellow Stars
2019 1st Rd Pick

approved, but it needs another approval. i'm going to sim, so please send it again after that's done.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i'm looking to obtain an 84 overall + defenseman on an expiring contract. preferably one that's not going to cost me too much. so if you're looking to dump an old player with a big contract, i'll happily take him.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
no :p:

are you sure you want to go? don't want to stick around one more year to try and rekindle the flame?

Nah I'm done.
If we had a full league I would probably stick but I've lost interest now.
I was around for all of last year too, so I've been here for a while :P

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
people that intend on continuing to play: i was going to sim two months of the season, but waivers is crazy. i need some more people to claim players for benjiv1, as many good players of his have been put on waivers, most likely by the computer. i will be simming two months so we can get into the swing of things right away.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
people that intend on continuing to play: i was going to sim two months of the season, but waivers is crazy. i need some more people to claim players for benjiv1, as many good players of his have been put on waivers, most likely by the computer. i will be simming two months so we can get into the swing of things right away.

Whoa! Who got put on waivers!?

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i'm looking to move mark stone (79 overall, 3 yellow, 1*1.145 mil, rfa) and one of etem (83 overall, 25 yrs, 1*1.1725, 4 green, rfa) or jaskin (82 ov, 24yrs, 1*1.4, rfa, 4 green). they are all right wingers.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
standings as of the 29th of december:

west:

1. la
2. dallas
3. san jose
4. phoenix
5. winnipeg
6. chicago
7. edmonton