Confirmed with Link: Xavier Simoneau Signed to 2-Year ELC

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Habs are now at 47 contracts, 3 is just enough to sign Farrell and Struble in April once their season is over and have a bit of flexibility.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Well deserved for the kid!

Thankfully Therrien is gone, or else after seeing another 5'7" center from the Q he would've pencilled him in on our our top line for the next decade.

david-desharnais1.jpg

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Next one Nissen Dichow or Miguel Tourigny?
Dichow has to be signed before June 1st this year. So does, Sobolev and Vbertic.
Struble, Gorniak, Henrikson have to be signed before August 15th.

Farrell and Dobes might get their ELC too once their NCAA season is over.
Tourigny will probably get an AHL contract, his rights expire in 2024.

I don't think all these people are getting ELC, some might get AHL ones or just let go. Still, Habs will have to drop some RFA/UFA this year because they can't keep everyone. There are 32 contracts already for next season, but 16 RFA/UFA without Byron, Monahan and Drouin. That's two free slots for at least 4 signing (Dichow, Farrel, Dobes and Struble) and you want a few open slots instead of running at 50/50 all season.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Dichow has to be signed before June 1st this year. So does, Sobolev and Vbertic.
Struble, Gorniak, Henrikson have to be signed before August 15th.

Farrell and Dobes might get their ELC too once their NCAA season is over.
Tourigny will probably get an AHL contract, his rights expire in 2024.

I don't think all these people are getting ELC, some might get AHL ones or just let go. Still, Habs will have to drop some RFA/UFA this year because they can't keep everyone. There are 32 contracts already for next season, but 16 RFA/UFA without Byron, Monahan and Drouin. That's two free slots for at least 4 signing (Dichow, Farrel, Dobes and Struble) and you want a few open slots instead of running at 50/50 all season.

We will let go Schnarr, Leskinen and Mitchell. I think we have 5-6 spots available. I expect us to sign Farrell, Dobes, Struble and 2-3 UFA.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I don't see him in the NHL unfortunately. He was red hot uuntil he got hurt. Ever since he came back, he's cooled off.

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Well deserved for the kid!

Thankfully Therrien is gone, or else after seeing another 5'7" center from the Q he would've pencilled him in on our our top line for the next decade.

david-desharnais1.jpg
I looked at a few sites and they have him listed as 5'6,and players never exaggerate their height do they?lol. Can't wait till MSL sends out a line with him,Farell and CC just for laughs.lol.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I looked at a few sites and they have him listed as 5'6,and players never exaggerate their height do they?lol. Can't wait till MSL sends out a line with him,Farell and CC just for laughs.lol.
Yeah lol he’s smaller than Cole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad