Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
144F3379-F128-413B-B2E7-CA8960332506.jpeg

Good to have him back

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Good, he is better than Gus every night for sure.

His showing last year indicated that he was better than both Stillman and deHaan.

Wonder how he will compare to McCabe and C Jones

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Good, he is better than Gus every night for sure.

His showing last year indicated that he was better than both Stillman and deHaan.

Wonder how he will compare to McCabe and C Jones
I think it's high time that folks replace their constant dissing of Gus with Murphy, our worst Dman.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I think it's high time that folks replace their constant dissing of Gus with Murphy, our worst Dman.
murphy had a rough start for sure however he is come around lately.

as far as gus is concerned, I have idea why they simply dont just put him on LW with Kaner and see if he has the magic he did with kane the first time around...the C would have to be responsible though... LOL

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
murphy had a rough start for sure however he is come around lately.

as far as gus is concerned, I have idea why they simply dont just put him on LW with Kaner and see if he has the magic he did with kane the first time around...the C would have to be responsible though... LOL
That's a low bar if you actually think Murphy's game has come around lately.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
How has he looked in rockford? Ever gonna be a full time NHLer?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Kalynuk looks like Bobby Orr compared to the joke that has been Ian Mitchell

If you doubt Kalynuk becomes a full time NHLer it doesn't say much for your boy Ian
Kalynuk is a 25 year old playing in the AHL, and had an unremarkable season to boot

Meanwhile Ian Mitchell was unanimously Rockford's best defenseman this year

Doesn't say much for your boy Bobby Orr...

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Kalynuk is a 25 year old playing in the AHL, and had an unremarkable season to boot

Meanwhile Ian Mitchell was unanimously Rockford's best defenseman this year

Doesn't say much for your boy Bobby Orr...

How was his season unremarkable? He had 27 points in 52 games, better than 0.5PpG and not far off of Mitchell's production. Mitchell and Regula, from what I saw in highlights, were getting the majority of PP time. I believe they were both on the first unit.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
How was his season unremarkable? He had 27 points in 52 games, better than 0.5PpG and not far off of Mitchell's production. Mitchell and Regula, from what I saw in highlights, were getting the majority of PP time. I believe they were both on the first unit.
You're debating prospects with Musto. He is to objectivity what Pierre McGuire is to NHL television analysts.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
These takes are funny. Ian Mitchell has been lightyears better than Kalynuk this year.

I wouldn't care one way or the other if Wyatt stuck around. And he does get a lot of PP time. He was getting more than Regula for awhile.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Reactions: Muffinalt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad