GDT: WWE Wrestlemania (7th April 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
rumor is new tag belts design for RAW will be revealed in NY/NJ (not sure if WM or RAW or whatever)

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
If anyone is wondering, high of 65 during the day and sunny, with clouds at night and dropping to the mid-50’s with a minimal chance of showers very late. Clouds moving in are a good thing, will keep the temperature from plummeting.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
party as usual. sometimes we're 3. sometimes we're 10. but every year party for WM.

Always better with a crowd.

Got a friend who’s about to make his debut as a father, and this is like his last hurrah before the baby arrives. He’s doing a full weekend. Takeover, G1, the Janela ppv, Mania, etc, all of it. Loads of pizzas and Chinese takeout already ordered, smoker is ready to load up, multiple rooms with multiple TVs and gaming consoles, “intercontinental” breakfast being served Sunday morning

...and as a divorced father of 3 I’ll be missing the majority of it because it’s my weekend with the kids. The price you pay for glory i suppose.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I will be at Takeover
"Pro" Tip: The Green is the front, and main entrance, but unless they've gotten rid of it since summer, you'll get in way faster in the back, by the blue

Edit: Got rid of bad info image. See below

Last edited:
Reactions: BonMorrison

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
"Pro" Tip: The Green is the front, and main entrance, but unless they've gotten rid of it since summer, you'll get in way faster in the back, by the blue
OFdKvUl_d.jpg

Psst..... @GKJ ......he's only telling you that so he can mug you and take your tickets before the show. Be careful! :sarcasm:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I hate the outdoor stadium manias due to those HUGE beams. I couldn't imagine sitting behind one of those. I would hate it.
I sat way up in the corners of the upper deck for the last mania at MetLife, and the giant posts holding up the roof of the ring were directly in the way of a turnbuckle. It didn’t impact my enjoyment of the show at all, but i know for those closer to the floor level it was really really bad.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If all you guys at Takeover didn’t get dinner at Morgan’s tonight, you chose poorly.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Top Guys and Gals:

Awwww... Question to Sasha: "What tag teams have inspired you guys?" *points at The Revival*

They returned the compliment by thanking the girls for supporting them on social media all the time.

One of them has the flu.

Dawson just made them cry.... Said how he saw the girls every Monday outside Vince's door, begging for the tag titles to happen.

Last edited:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Daniel Bryan continues being the f***ing GOAT. Says he’s not in the main event of Wrestlemania because he’s facing a B+ player, and said Seth dodged him because he knew Brock struggles against smaller guys. LOL.

Reactions: Emperoreddy and Cor

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
Top Guys and Gals:

Awwww... Question to Sasha: "What tag teams have inspired you guys?" *points at The Revival*

They returned the compliment by thanking the girls for supporting them on social media all the time.

One of them has the flu.

Dawson just made them cry.... Said how he saw the girls every Monday outside Vince's door, begging for the tag titles to happen.

Dawson takes some straight shots at the company. Damn.

Also, their interviewers are actually pretty good when they let them interact with the talent instead of just stand and watch the wrestlers talk. They should let them do way more.

Bayley likes to talk a lot, but is just an awkward cat.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Andrade looked like he was tweeking on the "red carpet". Is he dating Charlotte now? Time for the Hall of Fame ceremony. No thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad