WWE: WWE TV - Raw & Smackdown Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Usos defending the Smackdown Tag titles on this weeks Smackdown, confirms that Jimmy cannot get into Canada for EC.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I like Cody but his whole gimmick is that he is Dusty Rhodes' son. I want to see him cut some promos that doesn't involve his family.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I like Cody but his whole gimmick is that he is Dusty Rhodes' son. I want to see him cut some promos that doesn't involve his family.
The story being told now is that he is going after the title his father could never win. So I am fine with his promos so far.

Obviously, once he accomplishes that, he needs a switch in gimmick and, eventually, I think it should lead him to being a heel corporate champ.

Reactions: CDJ

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
The story being told now is that he is going after the title his father could never win. So I am fine with his promos so far.

Obviously, once he accomplishes that, he needs a switch in gimmick and, eventually, I think it should lead him to being a heel corporate champ.
Don't disagree with heel but I feel with HHH in charge, we're done with the whole "corporate heel " gimmick.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Don't disagree with heel but I feel with HHH in charge, we're done with the whole "corporate heel " gimmick.
Well, by corproate, I mean the suit-wearing "company" guy. Not necessarily a guy prompted up by an evil authority figure.

Basically, just push the dislikable babyface with a heel touch. Exactly what they should have done in AEW when the crowd turned on him.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto

Yeah I meant I guess it works for this feud with Reigns but I wonder how his promos will be after that.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I have no idea how a Cody title run will go over.

Right now though he is very very over as a face. His merch is selling like crazy. House show attendance goes up when he is there.

I think he just is a better fit with what WWE does, plus since he has no booking power, he isn't bogged down by lots of stupid shit like the Ogogo feud or not being able to challenge for the title (things that really poisoned his good will in AEW)

Here he is a super hero babyface standing across from a super villain heel, and he has a very simple, relatable story, of wanting to win the belt Dusty couldn't.

Being champ is different and he will have to adapt, but we aren't there yet.

Reactions: Habsrule and Jussi

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Cody should have a match at EC but I'm not sure who his opponent could be. Not Solo because that's a match neither guy should lose right now.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Below are the top five male babyfaces and heels for the SmackDown brand, based on WWE’s internal list. You can click here for the top five female babyfaces and heels for the blue brand.

HEELS:
1. Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns
2. Karrion Kross
3. Solo Sikoa
4. WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
5. LA Knight

BABYFACES:
1. Bray Wyatt
2. Sami Zayn
3. Drew McIntyre
4. Braun Strowman
5. Rey Mysterio

Wrestling Headlines

freestar
Home » News » WWE News, WWE Rumors and Spoilers » WWE’s Top SmackDown Female Heels ? Babyfaces Revealed from Internal List

WWE’s Top SmackDown Female Heels and Babyfaces Revealed from Internal List​

by Marc Middleton

February 8,
A leaked internal list has revealed the WWE SmackDown Superstars seen as the top babyfaces and heels, courtesy of PWInsider. As of this writing, there is no information available on tag teams, but we will keep you updated.

Below are the top five female babyfaces and heels for SmackDown, based on WWE’s internal list. You can click here for the top five male babyfaces and heels for the blue brand.
HEELS:
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Shayna Baszler
3. Sonya Deville
4. Lacey Evans
5. Xia Li
BABYFACES:
1. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
2. Liv Morgan
3. Raquel Rodriguez
4. Shotzi
5. Natalya

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They book GUNTHER like he is the number 2 heel on the show.

Also if you go by Rumble performances, Kross got quickly geeked out while GUNTHER was the iron man

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Xr1UKdf.jpg

Sami laying out the plotline for everyone to see.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I want Jimmy and Jey to win and as soon as they win Jey walks out again and leaves Jimmy to Celebrate by Himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad