GDT: WWE Survivor Series (19th November 2017) - Beast Un-Jindered

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think this PPV is easy to predict assuming the men’s elimination main events.

Smackdown wins with Corbin, Charlotte, and the Usos.

RAW wins with Brock, Women, and Shield.

So they go into the main event tied 3-3. RAW wins the main event thanks to KO and Sami.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I think this PPV is easy to predict assuming the men’s elimination main events.

Smackdown wins with Corbin, Charlotte, and the Usos.

RAW wins with Brock, Women, and Shield.

So they go into the main event tied 3-3. RAW wins the main event thanks to KO and Sami.
I could see Miz winning his match with some help from the Miztourage, outside distraction, roll up 1-2-3. Miz hightails it outta the ring and Corbin is left mad and screaming in the ring.

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
I've always liked the idea since Survivor Series started that it was sort of like the All-Star game. No titles on the line, but you'd get to see all the top stars in a lot of possible different matchups. So I like the way that the card is setup with the brand vs. brand matches.

However, this whole "under seige" storyline is ridiculous. It's forced and make no sense whatsoever. We're supposed to believe that the roster feels this undying allegiance to the brand they were assigned to? That members of the same brand who were feuding are now friends to please to their respective McMahon commissioners? That babyfaces like Becky Lynch would participate in surprise assaults against wrestlers they have no issues with?

The whole thing is ludicrous. I had hope that the main event could be good, but am disappointed in the teams. Angle didn't look at TLC, and Shane has no business in the ring. I'm beyond sick of Hunter and Cena, and hope they'll be putting over the younger talent, but I fear they'll be the last two guys remaining.

Having said all that though, the prospect of A.J. vs Lesnar makes everything worthwhile.

Reactions: ColePens

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I've always liked the idea since Survivor Series started that it was sort of like the All-Star game. No titles on the line, but you'd get to see all the top stars in a lot of possible different matchups. So I like the way that the card is setup with the brand vs. brand matches.

However, this whole "under seige" storyline is ridiculous. It's forced and make no sense whatsoever. We're supposed to believe that the roster feels this undying allegiance to the brand they were assigned to? That members of the same brand who were feuding are now friends to please to their respective McMahon commissioners? That babyfaces like Becky Lynch would participate in surprise assaults against wrestlers they have no issues with?

The whole thing is ludicrous. I had hope that the main event could be good, but am disappointed in the teams. Angle didn't look at TLC, and Shane has no business in the ring. I'm beyond sick of Hunter and Cena, and hope they'll be putting over the younger talent, but I fear they'll be the last two guys remaining.

Having said all that though, the prospect of A.J. vs Lesnar makes everything worthwhile.

I 100% agree with you. I called it out as soon as the SD team invaded and attacked some random intern or whatever backstage. Are we supposed to believe superface Becky Lynch liked it? You'd think not but there she was cheering it on.

It's kinda a month where characters don't matter all that much but they at least mention a handful of times that Smackdown is sick of being overlooked. Hence...the anger.

Reactions: ColePens

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Going to attempt a watch tonight because the card looks great and Jinder is no longer champ. I haven't seen a champ that bad since KING BOOKAAGGHH. It was all the things about that reign and JBL but made even worse by the fact he can't deliver but an average promo and match on his best night.

Make no mistake I'm truly happy he got to be champion. It just lasted 4 months longer than it ever needed to.

But Vince had "reasons" I'm sure

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Takeover was good, but Survivor Series has a shot at it. Probably as good of a shot as they've had to beat them. The biggest issue is the time.

Reactions: Dont Hinder Jinder

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Takeover was good, but Survivor Series has a shot at it. Probably as good of a shot as they've had to beat them. The biggest issue is the time.

Indeed.

I've maintained for the better part of a year that No Mercy 2016 was the best PPV of the brand split era and tonight has a very good chance to surpass it.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
2 matches have been added to the kickoff show.

Matt Hardy vs Elias Samson

Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs Breezango

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
could some kind soul tag me when the KO+Sami match is starting

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Wait what

I humbly request to be tagged upon the commencement of the tag team match involving Kevin Owens (aka Kevin Steen) partnering with Sami Zayn so that i may be aware of its commencement and begin watching post haste.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad