GDT: WWE SummerSlam (19th August 2018) - Fourth Time is the Charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
It's about damn time. I guess it just took Brock holding the title longer than CM Punk so WWE can prove a childish point. Can Brock not be involved in the title picture ever again?

Given the fact that Lesnar got pinned with one spear, let me repeat that. He was pretty fresh, and he took one spear and was pinned tells me that we aren't likely to see Brock in the WWE ever again. In fact with giving Heyman nothing here, I would expect that Heyman is going to come out tomorrow and beg Roman for a job take a punch in the face and be done with the WWE.

To me, I would hope they give Reigns the Lesnar treatment, he's the drizzling poops in the ring, he's awful on the microphone and he got to the top of the card because Vince likes his smouldering eyes.

I think I'm definitely going to think about cancelling my network subscription, tonight's ppv was terrrible and not worth the 11 bucks a month.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Not a good ending. Roman needed to get right in his face and look like a badass, not win off a distraction.

But I'll take it. Now I just need DC to knock this bitch out cold in 10 seconds.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Boy the booking decisions on the final two matches. Holy shit show. Ronda can be a bad ass but don't squash Bliss while Ronda is asking the crowd if they are ready for a new champ. Come on. Let her be a bad ass w/o the cornball stuff.

And what the living hell was that main event. It was clear it was to keep the crowd from crapping on it. Braun looks like a freaking idiot. Lesnar doesn't lose clean technically (walking back in from dealing with Braun), so the real Reigns overcoming Lesnar story never culminates after 4 years. Heyman isn't even featured other than the intro.

I fjalksfjldkasjflkdsajflkasd have no clue what the hell that was.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I’ve been meaning to call and cancel wwen seriously for months now. I’m just a busy man and always forget. It’s going to at least feel more satisfying when i cancel tomorrow now.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
I can't. Because their library is a reminder of how great the product used to be. Like, only 10 dollars a month to see when wrestling was worth watching? It's a bargain.

Youtube is your friend. The product ain't gonna get any better until people stop supporting it.

If you want a great product, I recommend tuning into ALL IN.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Boy the booking decisions on the final two matches. Holy **** show. Ronda can be a bad ass but don't squash Bliss while Ronda is asking the crowd if they are ready for a new champ. Come on. Let her be a bad ass w/o the cornball stuff.

And what the living hell was that main event. It was clear it was to keep the crowd from crapping on it. Braun looks like a freaking idiot. Lesnar doesn't lose clean technically (walking back in from dealing with Braun), so the real Reigns overcoming Lesnar story never culminates after 4 years. Heyman isn't even featured other than the intro.

Again, they fail to pull the trigger on Roman culminating the story.

He should have just gone over Lesnar clean and dealt with Braun another time. If the crowd boos, they boo. You've been doing it for four years - just do it for real already.

Reactions: ColePens

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Boy the booking decisions on the final two matches. Holy **** show. Ronda can be a bad ass but don't squash Bliss while Ronda is asking the crowd if they are ready for a new champ. Come on. Let her be a bad ass w/o the cornball stuff.

They’ve worked so delicately around Roman for years in an attempt to protect the character from pulling heat. Nothing has worked.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
Youtube is your friend. The product ain't gonna get any better until people stop supporting it.

If you want a great product, I recommend tuning into ALL IN.
Youtube doesn't have 99% of the stuff that WWE network offers.

But you are probably right about the latter.

ALL IN hasn't even aired yet, how do you already call it a great product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark