GDT: WWE Royal Rumble 2023

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Discuss.

Likely order of the card:

Women's Rumble match

Bianca Belair (c) vs. Alexa Bliss Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Bray Wyatt vs. LA Knight Pitch Black match

Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. Kevin Owens Singles match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship

Men's Rumble match.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
CODY AND RHEA wins or I riot . jk sami win would be okay also but my 2nd or 3rd choice... but gonna be pissed if its the rock.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Many of us picked Rhodes and Ripley. It can't be that obvious, right? A bit of groupthink happening. Echo chamber of thoughts about the likely outcome. If Cole said the Rumble winner gets a shot at the Undisputed Championship does that ruin your plan of Rhodes challenging for title A then Sami winning the Chamber to battle for title B? Is it a swerve because Rhodes or whomever wins the Rumble only wants one title or Roman says they only earned a shot at one title.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
I'll be watching the 1992 Royal Rumble tonight. This is the second year I've skipped the Rumble now.

I bet Lacey Evans wins the women's Rumble.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Feel free to delete if we'd rather not weigh into spoilers at all during the GDT,

According to Cultaholic, via Frightful

1. Men's Rumble
2. Wyatt/Knight
3. Belair/Bliss
4. Women's Rumble
A MUSICAL PERFORMANCE BY HARDY (PREMIUM LIVE EVENT, BABY!
5. Reigns/Owens

Card subject to change and all that but.....making them go out and wrestle a title match after the crowd exhausts itself after a Rumble Match is risky. Though, does make you wonder if they want to have the winner of the Rumble ready for something post-title match, tonight.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Feel free to delete if we'd rather not weigh into spoilers at all during the GDT,

According to Cultaholic, via Frightful

1. Men's Rumble
2. Wyatt/Knight
3. Belair/Bliss
4. Women's Rumble
A MUSICAL PERFORMANCE BY HARDY (PREMIUM LIVE EVENT, BABY!
5. Reigns/Owens

Card subject to change and all that but.....making them go out and wrestle a title match after the crowd exhausts itself after a Rumble Match is risky. Though, does make you wonder if they want to have the winner of the Rumble ready for something post-title match, tonight.
I’m not even sure the titles need be defended at the Royal Rumble. I would personally use the event for the two Rumbles, and maybe three non-title feud blowoffs. Make at least one of those the US or Intercontinental title program.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Sami's not winning it if it opens the show.

Fully expect the Rock to close the show staring Roman down and pointing at the mania sign.

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Sami's not winning it if it opens the show.

Fully expect the Rock to close the show staring Roman down and pointing at the mania sign.
The event could be unarguably the single greatest WWE/F show ever to that point, action and booking wise, but if you are correct then that would automatically drop it to 0.00/100 for me.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
frog man confirms Cody wins the rumble.

and the big surprise for the Women's rumble is...Nia Jax

if royal rumble is first and it ends with the rock winnig i think im turning the rest of the show lol.
Rock's not winning it. I was saying more if he shows up at the end of the show.

It'll 100 percent be either Cody or Sami.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad