#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
^ when the parody videos have better spots than the match will :sarcasm:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
im absolutely exhausted already but im still excited and hopeful for a good show

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
MITB is always my favorite PPV, I love ladder matches.

I am very interested in both of these matches. I want to see what the ladies can do in a ladder match, although I am concerned for their safety as I'm not sure any of them have the skills to do this. As for the Title match, I'm very interested in seeing Lana in a singles match.

Last edited by a moderator:

joshyhockey26

Dec 6, 2015
st louis
MITB is always my favorite PPV, I love ladder matches.

I am very interested in both of these matches. I want to see what the ladies can do in a ladder match, although I am concerned for their safety as I'm not sure any of them have the skills to do this. As for the Title match, I'm very interested in seeing Lana in a singles match.
Depending on the crowd reaction...the Lana match could be a train wreck

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
If I was Vince I would have the Men's MITB headline the show. Orton-Mahal will be a brutal main event

you should never have the title matches before the MITB if you ask me. no matter how unlikely, you always need to make people think there might be a cash-in

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Depending on the crowd reaction...the Lana match could be a train wreck
It certainly could and that is half the appeal :laugh:

I've been reading other sites and Lana is getting crapped on a ton, everyone saying she shouldn't even be in the ring. But I don't think most of them have ever actually seen her in the ring other than that one WM match she was in (and didn't do much). I don't expect her to be great, but I'm hoping she's quite a bit better than people give her credit for.

I won't lie, I totally marked out when she hit Naomi with that finisher (what is it called anyway?) on Smackdown :laugh:

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
you should never have the title matches before the MITB if you ask me. no matter how unlikely, you always need to make people think there might be a cash-in

Fair point, but they did that spot last year in Vegas so I doubt they are doing it tonight.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I agree with this 100%, that's half the intrigue of MITB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad