WWE: WWE inspired shoes - Puma and Lebrons (updated post #42)

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I got my eyes on the Nike Metcon 3:

metcon-3-mens-training-shoe.jpg

and some adidas alphabounce EM.

Pretty sick actually. Never a fan of all black, but those pop. Heard great things about the Metcons. But for the price, i'd be all over the flyknits.

Joggers and sneakers is lifeeee. Goddamn love when we get a cool day here in summer and I can wear joggers.

I didn't think we had a lot in common and now we just became best buds. :yo: :laugh: Or you are just trolling me very well! Either or, I love it.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I gotta get me a fresh pair of joggers... or several.

asos.com You can get good deals and they ship free worldwide. I ususally buy like $500 worth of stuff, see how it all fits, and return $400 worth. :laugh: Tons of unique brands that people don't have.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
asos.com You can get good deals and they ship free worldwide. I ususally buy like $500 worth of stuff, see how it all fits, and return $400 worth. :laugh: Tons of unique brands that people don't have.

this site is gold btw, i'm seeing so many things i like.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I didn't think we had a lot in common and now we just became best buds. :yo: :laugh: Or you are just trolling me very well! Either or, I love it.
No trolling, haha.

I was happy with just whatever beater shoes I bought every few years until I found the sneakers subreddit and I'm like ****, there's some nice ass shoes out there. Naturally, had to get in the jogger game as well.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah interested in the reddit sub, too. Hard to find sneaker/shoe fans.

And i like the whole new Uso look. Sleeveless hoodies, all black, snapbacks, AF1s in the ring. They have a good street look to them.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I used to live and die on high-top Supras. I have so many just sitting on my shoe rack that I don't wear anymore for an assorted amount of reasons. Breaks my heart.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I used to not be a sneaker head at all but ever since my feet finally stopped growing a few years ago I've been building up the collection. By the time I'm 26-27 or so I think I'll have 30-50 pairs lirl.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Old news, but finally found pictures. Lebron 14s with 3 WWE inspired colorways. I'm not a fan of his shoes at all, but I'll give credit where it's due. The inspiration is well used. The shoes could be for anyone, but you also see the clear inspiration. They don't loose cheesy. They look cool. I don't wear Lebrons, but these are well done.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/nike-lebron-14-wwe-ultimate-warrior-ric-flair-undertaker/

nike-lebron-14-wwe-pack.jpg

Full images are available in link with the inspiration used. Pretty cool actually.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
^^^ Good catch. I actually didn't see that. :laugh: That's pretty dumb. They are solid colorways regardless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad