WWE Hall of Fame 2019 Discussion

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He seems to see himself as The Joker.

He is obsessed with Batman and wrestling.

Nutcase.
He was obsessed with The Shield, telling HHH to leave Stephanie and tweeting Vince like their friends.

Like I honestly think he would have ran the ring during the women’s main event and had his arm broken by Ronda if this shit didn’t happen to Bret. What kind of idiot watches the speech and says “yeah I’m gonna go tackle the 61-year-old who’s survived a stroke and cancer with an area full of easily accessible wrestlers that will kick my ass.”

Dude needs actual help.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm a even bigger fan of him now.
And got some respect for Travis Browne. They ****ed him up. Did you guys see his mug shot?
I didn’t see that yet. Security should be reamed out though.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
He was obsessed with The Shield, telling HHH to leave Stephanie and tweeting Vince like their friends.

Like I honestly think he would have ran the ring during the women’s main event and had his arm broken by Ronda if this **** didn’t happen to Bret. What kind of idiot watches the speech and says “yeah I’m gonna go tackle the 61-year-old who’s survived a stroke and cancer with an area full of easily accessible wrestlers that will kick my ass.”

Dude needs actual help.

The tweet blaming HHH for not replying to him but retweeting other stuff :facepalm:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Reading through Madsen's past tweets, that dude is legit unhinged.

I'm very glad he didn't have a knife on him or something, this could have been so much worse. :help:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
The attacker was also detained for a stalking incident earlier this year in Nebraska.

People are also giving someone like The Miz shit for not jumping in there when the likes of Seth also remained in their seat. Wtf?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
It’s happened a few times. Some guy tried to tip a ladder over while Eddy was on it on RAW once.

That was the greatest fan attack of all time. Mainly because you could see the, "Oh shit" come over the guy's face as Eddie landed on his feet.

Actually, it may be second. I don't even like HHH that much, but I'm pretty sure the fastest I've ever seen him move is when that guy tried attacking Austin and he sprung up, Germaned the f*** out of him and then proceeded to pound him into dust.

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Dash Wilder is the man

Sadly there are going to be legal consequences to that punch.

Glad Bret is ok, the guy has survived a stroke and cancer, and is probably someone that shouldn't be taking unexpected falls.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sadly there are going to be legal consequences to that punch.

Glad Bret is ok, the guy has survived a stroke and cancer, and is probably someone that shouldn't be taking unexpected falls.
I doubt there will be any legal consequences, otherwise you would have had legal consequences any time a wrestler attacked a fan for jumping in where they’re not supposed to be.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
yo that was Browne who got the shots in and then that idiot had Big Show, Mark Henry, Braun Strowman, Titus O'Neil among many others pulling him out of the ring and roughing him up while dragging him away.

FWIW it looks like Show is actually trying to keep guys from beating the f*** out of him.

Which unfortunately, in 2019, is the smart thing to do.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
That was the greatest fan attack of all time. Mainly because you could see the, "Oh ****" come over the guy's face as Eddie landed on his feet.

Actually, it may be second. I don't even like HHH that much, but I'm pretty sure the fastest I've ever seen him move is when that guy tried attacking Austin and he sprung up, Germaned the **** out of him and then proceeded to pound him into dust.

First thing I remember about that attack was the Oilers jersey. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
FWIW it looks like Show is actually trying to keep guys from beating the **** out of him.

Which unfortunately, in 2019, is the smart thing to do.
Show was probably trying to be a part of the crew hauling him to the back to whoop him out of sight. :sarcasm:

Smith, Browne and Dash seemed to get the most in, and Heath and Edge looked ready to get some in to before the guy was hauled out.

That shit could have been fatal. Like for real. f*** that guy. Thank god Nattie took the fall with Bret and protected him.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Show was probably trying to be a part of the crew hauling him to the back to whoop him out of sight. :sarcasm:

Smith, Browne and Dash seemed to get the most in, and Heath and Edge looked ready to get some in to before the guy was hauled out.

That **** could have been fatal. Like for real. **** that guy. Thank god Nattie took the fall with Bret and protected him.

I honestly don't care if the guy would have been ended right there. It's inexcusable in every matter and the self defense by all men/women involved were the right action.

It actually made me proud how badly people wanted a piece of him. And i hope in the back he got it even more.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

That **** could have been fatal. Like for real. **** that guy. Thank god Nattie took the fall with Bret and protected him.

I didn't even see Edge, where was he?

And who's the guy in the gold pants. That's who Show looked to be restraining.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
edge was on stage after the thing to go check on the wife. who was checking on natalya. who was with Tyson Kidd. the whole family thing. but i didnt see him fight. (which is good. cuz injuries)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
edge was on stage after the thing to go check on the wife. who was checking on natalya. who was with Tyson Kidd. the whole family thing. but i didnt see him fight. (which is good. cuz injuries)
He was apart of the big melee first to pull the guy out of the ring at least from the video I saw from fans higher up. You could see him walk around the ring from that area on the live broadcast too to check on Bret after.

I think even Drew just about ran in there and Lashley almost intercepted the guy before he even got into the ring.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Dash better get the biggest pop of the night.

It's actually probably a good thing Brock wasn't there. If he'd beaten the f*** out of the guy he'd have turned face. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i mean kudos to Ronda and husband. many wrestlers didnt do crap. nothing against that, but these "rookies" stood up.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017

Davey Boy Smith Jr. got some shots in as well.

Braun speed walking at you like that is a legit terrifying sight

Shit. I don't think anybody even realized this one but it looks like at 0:28 Dash gets three solid knees in on the guy.

PUSH THAT MAN.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dash better get the biggest pop of the night.

It's actually probably a good thing Brock wasn't there. If he'd beaten the **** out of the guy he'd have turned face. :laugh:

He was probably in the back. Apparently he just doesn’t want his family on camera but he’s usually at the festivities - at the very least he’s there from HOF-TV I believe.

i mean kudos to Ronda and husband. many wrestlers didnt do crap. nothing against that, but these "rookies" stood up.

Travis even beat Shane getting in there. He was quick as f***.

Of all the wrestlers who got involved/didn’t get involved, I was surprised Roman wasn’t there, although I don’t think they showed him on camera all night so for all we know he was too far or in the back by the aisle, and Seth was just sitting there during it all.

Travis, Shane, Edge, Dash, Drew, Lashley, New Day, Show, Strowman, Henry, Ali, Kidd, and there’s probably more I’m missing all get major props.

And I’m not blaming anyone who didn’t get involved either. There was so much going on and you simply don’t know if this dude has a weapon or not, and thankfully he didn’t.

Feb 24, 2017
The attacker was also detained for a stalking incident earlier this year in Nebraska.

People are also giving someone like The Miz **** for not jumping in there when the likes of Seth also remained in their seat. Wtf?
Seth somehow walks on water

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad