GDT: WWE Fastlane (10th March 2019)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I haven't been watching smackdown lately, the pancake crack on Owens by DB was pretty funny. Bryan has done great work as a heel
Bryan’s going to go down as one of the GOATs. It is simply amazing how the most organically over, beloved underdog babyface since Austin/Rock (not saying they were underdogs like Bryan, but organically over and HOW over he was) has turned into the most hated heel in the span of less than 6 months.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Bryan’s going to go down as one of the GOATs. It is simply amazing how the most organically over, beloved underdog babyface since Austin/Rock (not saying they were underdogs like Bryan, but organically over and HOW over he was) has turned into the most hated heel in the span of less than 6 months.

Yeah I really did not care for him that much as a good guy, I respected his ability and capability to have great matches but he has really drawn me in with the "New" Daniel Bryan

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Fatal 4 way for the U.S title or the RAW tag titles will be match of the night.

Bold prediction : Bryan/KO will be boring af

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
You're getting them in a Fatal 4-way for the title yet are still complaining...
Maybe cause a one-on-one for 20+ minutes is better than a fatal-four way that we all know the result of? That’s a dumb response and you know it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad