GDT: WWE Extreme Rules (4th June 2017) - The Search for Brock

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I mean you have heels calling Bayley a loser because she grew up a wrestling fan and then they wonder why Bayley's character is not getting over with wrestling fans.:laugh:

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
More than half that match had nothing to do with the DQ can still make the title change hands rule. It was evident in the first couple minutes, then there was like 10 minutes of just regular wrestling. Then they seemed to remember the stipulation and started going back to trying to DQ Ambrose.

Somebody on Reddit posted that Ambrose or Miz was involved in every Intercontinental title match in like the past year or two and it's showing. I'm just so bored of both of them fighting for the title.

Plus I'm just totally not a fan of the whole heel manager interfering in every title match gimmick that wrestling seems to always have. It just makes matches so predictable.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
The way they screwed up Bayley is crazy. Reminds me why I can't watch NXT. Why invest when they'll move on and get screwed up anyway?

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
It's not possible to get your opponent dq'ed by having your manager hit you in kayfabe. It wouldn't make sense otherwise. Every heel would retain the title by having their manager hit them.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Half the time the Women do maneuvers to one another, I am not sure who is supposed to be hurt.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When we make the list of "best matches by Alicia Fox" a mixed tag will be at the top, right ahead of the match with Melina.

Good stuff

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1