GDT: WWE Extreme Rules (4th June 2017) - The Search for Brock

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
To be fair, if you haven't watched a full show very often you make not feel as mad about his booking as most. :P

I haven't been watching much lately, so watching his matches is easy because he's a solid enough worker.

But when I wasn't missing a show, I was pretty against Reigns because the booking was stupid.

I agree, I think it'll be Tozawa or Perkins. However, they could still give it to Aries because WWE.

I guess Kalisto could always technically enter the division too.

His booking was always bad, but people just downright ignore that he's actually a good worker. You don't have as many ****+ matches as he does by being as bad as this board likes to make him sound, regardless of who he works with.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
That's who'll take the title off Neville if it's not Aries.

he's not at all. I enjoy his work for the most part. He's improved a lot and improved quicker than Cena did back in the day imo.

The hyperbole on this board in regards to him is nauseating though and I forgot how bad it was since I haven't watched a full show and taken part in GDTs from start to end in about two months. It's ridiculous.

I don't disagree that it gets out of hand, but this is the type of reaction you get when you force someone on the fans for 4 straight years. 4 years of Cole yelling at us to love him. The heel commentators love him inexplicably. All logic and sense gets thrown out the window in the name of making Roman look good.

Roman has improved, but everything about him is so stale that it makes it hard to get into it. He's perhaps the biggest victim of the shambles that is creative.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
The only way they go back to the Shield anytime soon is as a last resort to get Roman over as a face. I seriously doubt they get that desperate.

See I'm looking at the picture heading into summerslam. We know stroman is getting a title shot. From the looks of this match there could be some joe/Wyatt feud. Where does that leave balor Rollins and reigns

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I dont care how good a worker Roman is if he bores the **** out of me, frankly

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
also weve seen 1 chair this whole Extreme Rules match. im super disappointed right now. expected some crazy spots

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
His booking was always bad, but people just downright ignore that he's actually a good worker. You don't have as many ****+ matches as he does by being as bad as this board likes to make him sound, regardless of who he works with.

He's outside the ring laid out like ****ing usual while the other 3-4 guys do the heavy lifting. He's ok at best, he's not nearly as good as you make him out to be.

Every time he's in a match like this he's laid out for 85% of it. It's bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's outside the ring laid out like ****ing usual while the other 3-4 guys do the heavy lifting. He's ok at best, he's not nearly as good as you make him out to be.

Every time he's in a match like this he's laid out for 85% of it. It's bad.

You don't have as many ****+ matches as he does by just being "okay" regardless of who he works with, sorry if it goes against the hate train on this board in regards to him, though.

And you can't "nap" in singles matches. It's not his fault this is how they book him in multi-man matches. They use him to get the big reaction when he pops back in, cheers or boos.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad