WWE 2K20ish

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
ive already..... acquired it.

I just cant play it yet cause the M+KB controls are godawful
By that tone.. I'm guessing they had world wide keys instead of region locked this year?

Do you know how to import wrestlers and music? I need to figure that out this year

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
if I know what you mean by "available", it already is

my controller is broken atm tho so ill have to wait

ill look for it later. if not expect a pm from me huhuh.
i couldnt find it yesterday. i assumed it was gonna be out on the actual release date.

my controller broke too but i think the switch one works with pc. ill give it a try.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
I just bought the game the other day on PS4. It is the first wwe game I have bought new since WWE smack down vs raw 2008ish. I spent most of yesterday afternoon working on the my career.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
impossible to play on pc except the tower modes. big lags everywhere. seems to be alot of people complaining with the required specs.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i did it nerds. it was stupid graphic card not being used by default when playing a game. pretty dumb for a computer.
but here we go. body is ready.

Reactions: SeidoN

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
watched a MyCareer walk through, it's essentially a RTWM and not as branching as you would hope in such a mode after the build.

That's unfortunate.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
It’s better if you compare it to every past my career ever. Good step in the right direction.

So far so good. Considering I didn’t touch last years version, the graphics and some animations are much better.

Love the way showcase is presented. Roh footage, Bryan not holding back about letting him go, twice.

Fun game for what it is.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i finished the myCareer thing.... probably the most fun story, that ive played in a wrestling game.

whoever wrote this deserves love. a real gift to wrestling fans.
its like too real.... the indies, the nod of being a big deal fighting at "the dome" in japan, recreating events from the past.
and then you have your kayfabe bullshit with HHH never forgiving you and then theres the Bray Wyatt feud and its like holy shit. what an asshole.

cant wait for the future. amazing first step (it took forever, but good first step)

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
During loading times during the game you see a superstar and a quote from them. These quotes are terrible and just shows how poor the WWE writing is right now. Anyone else with the game pay attention to the terrible quotes? Sasha something about "this division runs on boss time."

It's brutal. :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
During loading times during the game you see a superstar and a quote from them. These quotes are terrible and just shows how poor the WWE writing is right now. Anyone else with the game pay attention to the terrible quotes? Sasha something about "this division runs on boss time."

It's brutal. :laugh:

It’s most important to get your gimmick over

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
started Career today. love that its a story but some of the scenes drag a little and I just wanna play the next match

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
made it to main roster

without spoiling it, im very sad how they handled NXT section

also the endless gauntlet of KO's was f***ing stupid

Reactions: Le Tricolore

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
this needed to be 2 years or whatever longer. but then again you bury the NXT roster in one night.

i started universe since everything is unlocked. man its so bad, but still fun. the promo thing needs to die.

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
this needed to be 2 years or whatever longer. but then again you bury the NXT roster in one night.

i started universe since everything is unlocked. man its so bad, but still fun. the promo thing needs to die.

There is absolutely no end game to promos. Like what is the point of it? They need to make it mean something somehow. Not sure how.

I just kinda sim most stuff and play random matches look fun. I added a WCW show of old legends too.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
There is absolutely no end game to promos. Like what is the point of it? They need to make it mean something somehow. Not sure how.

I just kinda sim most stuff and play random matches look fun. I added a WCW show of old legends too.

Essentially what I do with Universe Mode.

Once I finish Career Mode and the Showcase, I’ll touch the game like once a month and randomly sim on Universe and play any matches or PPVs that I like

Last year I put all the Attitude and Ruthless Agression era guys on a show and then all the modern technical guys on another and simmed like that.

Will likely do the same this year

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
They should really just bring back a full on GM mode with TV, match ratings, fans, etc., but more depth to the angles.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
a mix of both; mycareer and universe would be fun. but its really useless as of now. (universe)

like during rival matches. i have a charlotte vs paige. Becky attacks before the match. i kicked her ass with the belt.... "Becky Lynch wins". ok sure.
Brock vs Reigns every week in the main event. I actually lose a stupid match vs Reigns...... Braun cashes in.... its CPU vs CPU and bloddy Reigns wins while im staring at this boring ass match that i cant play.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
They should really just bring back a full on GM mode with TV, match ratings, fans, etc., but more depth to the angles.

I was shocked it wasn’t in this years game.

I actually had a theory that 2K paid UUDD to do the GM Mode series with Breeze in order to get people wanting GM Mode like crazy and then they could announce it and people would go crazy.

I saw like two months ago the 2K president said they wanted to invest even more into the WWE and NBA series, so hopefully it is happening next year we can have a sick GM Mode

PeterSidorkiewicz

Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
a mix of both; mycareer and universe would be fun. but its really useless as of now. (universe)

like during rival matches. i have a charlotte vs paige. Becky attacks before the match. i kicked her ass with the belt.... "Becky Lynch wins". ok sure.
Brock vs Reigns every week in the main event. I actually lose a stupid match vs Reigns...... Braun cashes in.... its CPU vs CPU and bloddy Reigns wins while im staring at this boring ass match that i cant play.

I think if you hit start you can change the controller assignments and pick a guy. Could be wrong though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad