WWE 24: Dallas

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Out on the network now. Covering a small chunk of NXT Dallas and last year's mania.

really cool look into the event, the mania was so good until you get to the end where trips has to job to that meat sack.

Xavier's original idea for the WM entrance tho...:biglaugh:

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Out on the network now. Covering a small chunk of NXT Dallas and last year's mania.

really cool look into the event, the mania was so good until you get to the end where trips has to job to that meat sack.

Xavier's original idea for the WM entrance tho...:biglaugh:

Talk about outrageous. lol

I enjoyed watching it.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
TBH The amount of work Triple H puts in is actually insane.

Same thing goes for vince except i think the work has already gotten to him and he just can't stop for 2 minutes to see that what he wants and what the fans want is 2 different things.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
WWE 24: Dallas, now with 84% fresh content. Still a decent watch, despite some recycled footage that they used for previous shows. The stuff with AJ was solid, the old footage from 2001/02 of his giving a demo promo, followed by him talking in present day with John Laurinitis about being told he wasn't being picked up, followed by him telling his kids post-WM match that "Don't worry, daddy was a big winner today" despite the in ring loss to Jericho.

Instantly hoped that they figure out a way to make Xavier's entrance a reality.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The one thing it shows is that Vince just doesn't stop. I gotta give the guy credit. In every video, he's in the background doing something. It's amazing. The guy, at his age, works 24/7.

Definitely worth an hour long watch. AJ's kids being so disappointed sucked watching.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I watched this the other day. It was so good. All of it.

I wish it was a bit longer and focused on more people than the 5-6 people it did, but hey. Was awesome nonetheless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad