WWAC Rates The Rivals: Ottawa Senators

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
WWAC Rates The Rivals: Ottawa Senators

Tim Wilcox
08/21/2013
This is the first in a series looking at the Maple Leafs’ competition going forward in the newly configured Eastern Conference. They will appear in no particular order, as they all pretty much suck equally.

http://wewantacup.com/headlines/1766-wwac-rates-the-rivals-ottawa-senators

leafs%20vs%20senators%20post%20game%20feb.jpg

El Timbo Libre

Jan 19, 2013
There's only one DGB

@cor99

I'm not trying to be anybody but myself, thanks. DGB is the best at what he does. It doesn't mean that no one else is allowed to try their hand at hockey-related humour. Thanks for the read just the same.

@The Apologist

Many thanks.

Wasp

Feb 27, 2004
T.O.
lol @ the guy with the sign. He got it wrong—it should say "There's not enough Sens fans here! Said nobody ever". His sign implies that everyone likes Sens fans, and there can never be too many of them. People should pay more attention in High School English class...

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I normally think your stuff is garbage, but this was a good read. Really won me over with the Murray/Spezza piece. HAHAHA

donkeyy0

May 31, 2011
lol @ the guy with the sign. He got it wrong—it should say "There's not enough Sens fans here! Said nobody ever". His sign implies that everyone likes Sens fans, and there can never be too many of them. People should pay more attention in High School English class...

The implication is that there are no Sens fans. Not that there are too many or that they are people to avoid. Simply that they don't exist.

At least that's the way I read it.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

I think it's a play on Ottawa fans complaining about Leafs taking over their barn, and how that doesn't happen here...

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
If I were to say one thing about the Senators, it's that I wish they had nicer uniforms.

They used to look fairly bad ass

231177-590x388.jpg

$(KGrHqR,!loE4ly(c,31BOT+fEIb,w~~48_35.JPG

and now they look kind of like a minor league team.

Team Overrated

Aug 5, 2013
I am glad you pointed out the year they claim there existence and their actual existence. many Sens fan claim 11 Stanley cups as well, but then when you mention 1927 they use the 1992 number.

Tdot Soldier

Apr 23, 2013
walking dist. to acc
lol do one for the habs

712657d1337394705-need-some-help-identifying-watch-what-gen-seamaster-thanks-point_over_your_head.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad