Wrong stats

Hockeyloverherman

Apr 18, 2018
I do not know where to turn but NHL.com have confirmed the wrong stats. During mondays game between Devils-Tampa Palmieri shot 3 shot on goals and not 2 which is said ok the website. The guy confirming the shots must have been sleeping.

Palmieri o 2.5 shots
08.05 1st period (confirmed)
03.49 2nd period (confirmed)
07.40 2nd period (not confirmed and proof)

The shot on the video was not registred on NHL.com it may be a small thing but for me it is a lot of money. Palmieri shot 3 shots on goal not 2. I am not from the US but I need to somehow contact NHL.com or if anyone knows a way to get them to look it up? I used the contact formula on the page for NHL.tv but the dont answer.

Please help me, best regards Herman.

Michael Farkas

Celebrate 68
Jun 28, 2006
NYC
www.hockeyprospect.com
Meh, you're gonna need to find a new hobby Herm. The NHL isn't that interested in this kind of thing. As someone who uses the shift chart thing to scout players and make videos etc., I can tell you that ice times can be off by minutes in just an individual game. Usually attributed to another player like Letang (58) will get some of Guentzel's (59) shifts in a game.

They try their best with goals and assists, but the ancillary stuff, especially things like shots and hits vary by arena...no desire to review, cost/reward not there.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
he said its a lot of money to him so maybe someone can help him out. that was definitely a shot on goal.

Luc Labelle

Lucius 895 Injuries
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2005
Winnipeg
I do not know where to turn but NHL.com have confirmed the wrong stats. During mondays game between Devils-Tampa Palmieri shot 3 shot on goals and not 2 which is said ok the website. The guy confirming the shots must have been sleeping.

Palmieri o 2.5 shots

The shot on the video was not registred on NHL.com it may be a small thing but for me it is a lot of money. Palmieri shot 3 shots on goal not 2. I am not from the US but I need to somehow contact NHL.com or if anyone knows a way to get them to look it up? I used the contact formula on the page for NHL.tv but the dont answer.

It appears to me from the reverse angle that Boyle tips the Palmieri shot. Definitely on the NHL.com play-by-play recap the shot is not recorded at all but Vasilevskiy clearly makes the save.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I can't find it now, but I saw a short clip in linkedin few days ago showing the results of a masters degree in engineering work. Basically it was using AI and image recognistion to capture and classify player movements in basketball game. As in count automatically blocks etc. (I don't understand basketball that much) based on how players move on the field. This kind of thing could be huge for analytics if it is applicable in large scale.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I'm assuming it was an online sports side bet thingy..
Over/under Palmeri SOG set at 2.5 and he took the over?

...to help complete a parlay?

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007

Palmieri o 2.5 shots

I'm guessing this is related to a DFS tourney? If so, this is exactly why I stopped playing. Shots are far too subjective to be used in scoring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad