Wrestling Draft Round 1: tony d vs Cor

Which card would you rather watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, this was more of a 1st time effort than anything. If we do it again I'll be back and take the lessons learned. It was a good draft, some good cards here. @Cor did great with what he did.

Reactions: HandsomeHollywood

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Yeah, this was more of a 1st time effort than anything. If we do it again I'll be back and take the lessons learned. It was a good draft, some good cards here. @Cor did great with what he did.
Your approach seems to be more of an all-time hockey one, in that you drafted a lot of the historical greats. Again, I wouldn't ignore your show, but context would make it an easier sell I imagine.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I feel like the evolution of these drafts hurt @tony d

if he put together that card in the first 1-2 years the game was running, he’d advance quite far with that

somewhere along the way, people started accepting the sheer talent in today’s era which is why we see so many of the modern era guys all over the world get taken compared to the old school guys. it’s the way the game has changed just like wrestling has changed and what appeals to a larger demographic.

i’ve followed every one of these over the years though & i’ve noticed the game/draft has advanced with wrestling in general and what’s more appealing these days

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Went with Cor.

Tony D’s card is solid too, but just a tad too many match ups that I’ve already seen. That said, much respect with St Johns being the host city. That’s where I’m from.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad