GDT: Wrestlemania 40

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
tym8epwrfirc1.jpeg

WrestleMania 40, Night 1 card​

• Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes and Seth "Freakin" Rollins
  • Becky Lynch vs. Rhea Ripley for the Women's World Championship
  • Gunther vs. Sami Zayn for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Jey Uso vs. Jimmy Uso
  • Six-pack tag team ladder match for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship: Damian Priest and Finn Bálor vs. R-Truth and The Miz vs. Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano vs. Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods vs. Austin Theory and Grayson Waller vs. Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate
  • Bianca Belair, Naomi and Jade Cargill vs. Damage CTRL
  • Rey Mysterio and Dragon Lee vs. Santos Escobar and Dominik Mysterio

WrestleMania 40, Night 2 card​

• Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship
  • Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship
  • IYO SKY vs. Bayley for the WWE's Women's Championship
  • Logan Paul vs. Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens in a United States Triple Threat match
  • LA Knight vs. AJ Styles
  • Bobby Lashley and the Street Profits vs. Final Testament in a six-man tag team Philadelphia street fight

Discuss.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
At least you’ll have some warmth.
I’m actually not that concerned about that. If it made more cost sense relative to that, I would take a lower level. But I also want to be able to move around and be close to a bathroom.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
I’m actually not that concerned about that. If it made more cost sense relative to that, I would take a lower level. But I also want to be able to move around and be close to a bathroom.

That’s fair. Padded seat, food readily available, not missing time standing in line for a pisser? Much better.

Reactions: MAHJ71

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Prices are absolutely ridiculous this year. I've been to a lot of manias in person and I can't justify the cost for this one despite it only being down the turnpike.

Outdoor stadiums suck too because the setup ruins so many good seats and gives the obstructed views. Those tickets aren't even cheap either.

In terms of going to the shows the 2 night mania is absolutely awful for the wallets of the fans but people pay it so it is what it is.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
i will be watching it a friends house later. crack a few cold ones and have some food. its gonna be a fun interesting night.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They really having no issue burying Vince without actually naming him. Punk wondered if he should have came back sooner but Big E told him "no" he wouldn't have enjoyed it, meaning he would have been just as miserable if he returned while Vince was still in charge.

This Uso video package has been fantastic.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
Just want to record my predictions somewhere. The winners:

NIGHT 1
Rock & Reigns
Gunther
Bianca/Cargill/Naomi
Jimmy Uso
Dominik & Escobar
Awesome Truth
Rhea Ripley

NIGHT 2
Cody
McIntyre
The Pride
LA Knight
Logan Paul
Bayley

Last edited:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
does anyone like the day 1 day 2 split of wm? im iffy about it. i liked it when they could fill the whole card in one night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad