GDT: Wrestlemania 33 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
So I guess I'm not allowed to ask questions anymore. I don't google JR every day and didn't know. I saw people saying he was going through a lot and I didn't know what you guys were talking about.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Reigns gonna pull an Austin and turn heel by blasting Taker with an endless barrage of chair shots to win.

Honestly, if you want to get him over as a heel? It'd probably work.

Beating the absolute **** out of a legend like Taker with the boss helping you? instant heel cred. And the fans would probably get behind it unlike when they tried it with Austin.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So I guess I'm not allowed to ask questions anymore. I don't google JR every day and didn't know. I saw people saying he was going through a lot and I didn't know what you guys were talking about.

Meh don't worry about it I think most people understood you had no idea what happened. Not sure why someone snipped at you.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Taker can still win, retire, and Roman can still say he retired Taker and can even pull a heel turn.

But we know that won't happen. Because Vince.

And 'Taker.

You guys just don't seem to want to accept that Taker is old school and will retire putting someone over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad