GDT: WRESTLEMANIA 33 (April 2nd, 2017) -- IT'S THE ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE, MAGGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Right. it was great instead.

all you see is the hatred of AJ fighting share you dont actually care how great the match was, if shane jumped off that 2nd ring 200 ft in the air you'd still say "meh 1/10"

watch almost any AJ v Cena match then tell me that was "great"

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm honestly just befuddled by that Shane/AJ match. Cut out the first ten minutes and it'd be cool I guess... but I don't know. I just thought it was stupid.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Right. it was great instead.

all you see is the hatred of AJ fighting share you dont actually care how great the match was, if shane jumped off that 2nd ring 200 ft in the air you'd still say "meh 1/10"

Shane did all of the spots you see him do every match he has. Great match? C'mon man.

I thought before the show that it would be an average spotfest and that's what I think it was.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
watch almost any AJ v Cena match then tell me that was "great"

Yes because you have to compare 2 prime main eventers having an amazing match to this, right? Can't possibly be great on its own :shakehead

You guys are those people that ***** about cancelling their network subscriptions :laugh:

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
It had a ddt off a counter. Through a table when aj moved out of the way. Also a shooting star press. Add in to that a trash can counter and a connection in a separate instance.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
Y2J Countdown :yo:

what on earth are you talking about. they opened the match perfectly and they ended it fantastically. last 5 mins?:laugh:

I dunno I guess watching Shane McMahon try to chain wrestle and throw terrible punches doesn't sound perfect to me. And he sure as hell shouldn't get 50/50 booking in a match with the best wrestler in the world.

Again after the ref bump things got entertaining, but calling it a "great match" is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad