GDT: WRESTLEMANIA 32 -- Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Surely this was not an absolute waste of time for shane to come back on screen just to get killed at mania. But where can you go from here.

Vince will make some idiotic announcement how he has no son now and then....?

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
So what's up with Shane now? Did they really bring him in from not being there for years just for a month's worth of action? Holy **** WWE booking is terrible.

I think they're purposely making this Wrestlemania suck to piss off everyone for not liking Reigns or something.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
"Okay okay god damnit... we don't have anything good for wrestlemania so we'll have Shane come off and jump off the top of the cell? Huh!? Huh? Three foot ****!" /vince

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Surely this was not an absolute waste of time for shane to come back on screen just to get killed at mania. But where can you go from here.

Vince will make some idiotic announcement how he has no son now and then....?

Honestly, I think this whole match was just a pure throwing **** at the wall thing.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
This feels like a 3/10 so far, 4/10 MAX. Very disappointing. I know there are a ton of stars injured, Cena, Rollins, etc, but come on, people. You can do better than this.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So what's up with Shane now? Did they really bring him in from not being there for years just for a month's worth of action? Holy **** WWE booking is terrible.

I think they're purposely making this Wrestlemania suck to piss off everyone for not liking Reigns or something.[/QUOTEe]
Shane wanted to wrestle one more time for his children.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011

I think they're purposely making this Wrestlemania suck to piss off everyone for not liking Reigns or something.

Seriously it feels like Vince is just doing it to **** with the fans at this point. "You guys thought things were going to change huh? HAHA!"

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Ladder match: 3 stars
Women's triple threat: 3.5 stars
Ambrose/Lesnar: 1.5 star
Taker/Shane: 1 star
Styles/Jericho: 2.5 star.

This: Who gives a ****

S A W F T*

Those were real EMTs, guys.... not WWE doctors. They were also stabilizing his head as a REAL patient.

I know from experience... just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad