GDT: "Wreck-It Ralph" | Oilers vs. Blues | 23.03.13 | 8:00 PM on CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Not even close.

Goal 3 was certainly a result of his awful giveaway in the neutral zone.
Hall has been beyond awful the last 2 games, he's half assing it so i'm guessing that he's yet another play stupidly playing with an injury or illness or whatever seems to be ailing him.

jbean

Jan 17, 2009
Can somebody please tell me how Eric Belanger is still in the NHL?
Anybody?? Pease??
Hello?

Because Tambellini thought he was a boss signing Eager, Belanger, and Hordichuck. Little did he know, 29 other teams did not want to sign Eager, Belanger, or Hordichuck.

Wheathead

Formally a McRib
Apr 4, 2008
Saskatoon
Or they just aren't very good and were completely outmatched.
Anybody can see from a mile away that this was going to be a disconcerting loss.

You're playing a team that you're chasing in the standings. This is a game you need to win. They had no compete. At all.

Asher

Jun 23, 2007
I'd say the 'GM issue' is something more urgent and should be attended to first. You can't build a strong building on faulty foundation, and he's the one directly responsible for that.

Tambo is just the fall guy at this point. You can slide MacT or another KLowe puppet into his place and nothing will change.

Oiltankjob Fail

Feb 10, 2013
I truly beleive all the years Smyth has been in the league he is saying the right thing to the rookie coach, no other explanation why he gets double shifted and sent out time and time again when he is useless

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Hall's been garbage this game. Goals 2 and 3 are a direct result of his turnovers at the blue line.

The 2nd goal was on him, the 3rd was a bad pass and line change by Whitney. Definitely not Halls best game tonight. Hemsky was the best forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad