Wrapping Up the Jets 2016 Draft

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
Hey everyone... I wrote a TONNE of content (I think 14 draft articles and 7 pre draft articles).

Instead of posting every single one, here is a recap that has links to the different articles.

The Winnipeg Jets came into Buffalo, New York with whispers over the Jets' second overall selection and trade rumours revolving Jacob Trouba. The controversy turned out to be all a facade, as nothing seemed to happen revolving those items.

It was still a very busy two days and here are some of the things that went down and our coverage of them at Jets Nation.
Wrapping up the Winnipeg Jets 2016 Draft http://jetsnation.ca/2016/6/25/wrapping-up-the-winnipeg-jets-2016-draft

Just the during the draft articles, not the 7 previews... Most of you have seen those, like my posts on Stanley and such.

Nickel eye Heel hers

Happy thoughts
Feb 12, 2016
granola island, BC
I've read most of the articles you've posted and appreciate the view point you offer. Not all of us (very few) have the statistical knowledge that you share. Fancy stats/ eye test doesn't always show the whole story. Thank you for taking the time to post these articles to read. I know it makes me a more informed fan and even sometimes sways my emotional formed opinion from time to time.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yea Garret I really enjoyed your coverage of the draft but more importantly I have learned so much from you and the other analytics boys over the years and I love to learn new things. Hopefully you continue to forge a path in hockey that is both professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Selfishly, I want that to still be In a roll that allows you to be able to continue on as a poster on our forums but if duty calls and you need to go dark I will be happy for you. It will be like that last scene from a Good Will Hunting when Matt Damon had to leave his buddies behind and Ben Affleck walked up knocked on the door and Will had moved to Cali.

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
Garret, your a workhorse, and I am 95% sure I can vouch in saying that the entire board appreciates your work.

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
Probably need a Poisson model...

Garret will appreciate the "humour".

I pride myself on being a math and numbers guy but this one went swish over my head. Can I get a picture to go with the caption? :)

m.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I pride myself on being a math and numbers guy but this one went swish over my head. Can I get a picture to go with the caption? :)

m.

This is pretty obscure.... Garret might get it.

horse-kick.jpg

This might help more....

slide_26.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino