GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
posts shots mean its the best most efficient save. ur not over committed to one side. ur blockin the net and shooter has no hole. he either shoots post or goalie... crybahy Leon
I hope you’re trolling with this logic lmao

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So the question before game 4 will be: Will the league fine, suspend or do nothing about the Mcdavid stick attack on Soucy after the game?

Cant be showing favouritism to a star player for using his stick as a weapon like that. Cant have that dirty dirty stuff in the league

Objectively speaking, good on the Canucks players for standing up to Mcdavids stick attack

Reactions: HockeyWooot

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Or...having their stars play 200' games???
Sure, but every edge you give up is another mark against you. And the one thing I have noticed about Skinner the goalie is that he doesn't rise to greatness. It really is a flatline with that guy.
The skaters might have a different dynamic from game to game, but good lord there is one low standard between the pipes.

hey, I'm not here to boost either team. But a team needs every edge. We all know that.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Screenshot_20240512_225736_Chrome.jpg

Connor McDummied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad