GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
Miller needs to wear a Post is not good goaltending shirt, he did hit the post after all on that empty goal attempt

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
My final comment.. looked like McD dove in that interaction. I didn't think that was a mugging. He initiated it.

Silovs was great.

Felt we were better.

Skinner needs to rebound. He is a career .880 playoff goalie and was sub .800 tonight.

I say it goes 7 games. And I said that before Game 1, before Game 2, before Game 3 and still saying it now. Nucks are good and they've owned our asses all year. Time to dig in. I think it'll be 2-2 going back to Vancouver. Good jog tonight Nucks.

Threeonzero - still waiting for the instructions to make the font smaller so I can tell you go f*** yourself. Please let me know.lol

oilers4life5

Nov 6, 2007
City of Champions
Objectively speaking, as a neutral fan, I can see the league taking a look at Mcdavids stick attack on Soucy after the Oilers lost another game there. Unacceptable cheapshot stick stuff there. Canucks stood up and defended themselves against that attack, as any team would
This is a laughable take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad