GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don’t think he’s outplaying Skinner he is however playing at Skinner’s level
Skinner just isn't it in playoffs. I love him. I wanted him to be the starter but I've also, as you know, bitched all year that we need an equivalent backup for him... I suggest Ingram, Vladar, Vejmelka... not one a Vezina contender but equivalent. Just enought to push him and enough to replace him in games like this.

Reactions: Summer Rose

rea

Feb 8, 2011
What did the zadorov get a penalty for exactly?
1000025021.jpg

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Skinner just isn't it in playoffs. I love him. I wanted him to be the starter but I've also, as you know, bitched all year that we need an equivalent backup for him... I suggest Ingram, Vladar, Vejmelka... not one a Vezina contender but equivalent. Just enought to push him and enough to replace him in games like this.
They need to give him more defensive help too

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I don’t even get how people can dislike the Canucks, sure hate on the fan base, I also understand rivalry's, but the team is insanely likeable.

The problem is that nobody outside of Canucks fans would know much about the players personalities off the ice. On the ice, I really can't tell who is likable and who isn't. EP seems to be a robot, he doesn't have a personality. Quinn constantly looks like he's in the middle of the worst day of his life. Zadorov is the only one you see smiling occasionally.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
I don’t even get how people can dislike the Canucks, sure hate on the fan base, I also understand rivalry's, but the team is insanely likeable.
This year's Canucks team reminds me a lot of last year's Vegas team. Gritty, having to battle with a third-string goalie, good coach, etc. & etc. If Demko comes back, they could very well go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad