GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Just pick a standard and keep it is all anyone asks. Instead we have an ever changing standard that is going in Nucks favour.
That idea of a standard, applied in a visibly equitable way throughout a game is so damned rare that you would mark it on your calendar if it occurred.
Doesn't happen anywhere any more from what I have seen.

Reactions: Summer Rose

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
I don’t even get how people can dislike the Canucks, sure hate on the fan base, I also understand rivalry's, but the team is insanely likeable.

How can an Oilers fan like the Canucks team when the Oilers got destroyed like that in game 1 of the season?

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I knew the real playoff Skinner would show up. This guy just isnt a big game goalie.
I maintain the way to improve Skinner is to have fixed Nurse and Ceci.. upgrade Ceci and Skinner is better.

Having said that.. he's .910 in regular season and .890 in playoffs. I love Stu but it's not good.

Scema12

Oct 7, 2015
Oiler fans crying about the reffing. We would gladly play you 5 on 5 all series.
alright sure, lets just put the whistles away. You can two big boys on the backend, the rest of your team is a bunch of noodles. You'd get destroyed and then what?

DANTHEMAN1967

Aug 10, 2016
Soft call coming against the Canucks in the first 2 minutes of the third, gotta get the Oilers back in the game.

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
Toronto had no picks and didn’t want to give up their 1st or any prospects. Edmonton thought that Ceci has value
Why didn't Edmonton trade all their 1sts, 2nds and 3rds from now till 2026 to upgrade on D and G ? I want a Canadian team to win the cup ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad