GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
Don't blame you! He solved our backup goalie and Nurse/Ceci problem by acquiring Stecher, Henrique and Carrick. Not one is in the lineup.lol
He should have bought out Campbell and Nurse. Nurse is an NHL D man but he makes too much money. The Oilers have lots of money. Whats the problem ?

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
But Tocchet overdoes it too much. He was rewarding Cole with more and more ice time because he had a good first round. Look what happened. Tocchet did this with Lafferty in the regular season too. Remeber top line Lafferty ?

Desmith should get a game soon

Cole has been great in the playoffs so far overall. Couple bad moments the last few games but with the way he & Zadorov are going I don't think you take Cole out.

DeSmith hasnt played in weeks, if he comes in & has a bad game your messing with both guys. I think they are fine to go Silovs until he loses the net. Not like either option is great.

Hierso

Time to Rock
Oct 2, 2018
Idk why Skinner is to blame with Brock being way wide open twice there. Goal 1 sure, a weak pp goal. But this isn't on him

While i agree that the Oilers d-corp isn't that great i would like to think that he should have been able to stop one of the three.

cotillion

May 26, 2011
PoCo
I got a good feeling about this one.
canucks001.png

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Just wanted to point out…You talked so much shit about the Oilers all year

Now you kinda have your tail between your legs when talking about them.

I guess respect and concern for them deep down ;)
McDavid is just that good, if he wants to take over a game he can. He will wear down an entire team by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad