GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Then don't have him backing up because he would have to play if Silovs got hurt and then you hurt him too?

Seems like you're making up an injury.
We aren’t Toronto. You run with the healthy goalie until you absolutely have to make a change

Reactions: Summer Rose

Chris5225

Dec 29, 2019
Mcdavid and Draisatl on pace to play more than any dman again.

That isn't sustainable during a playoff run. What a dumb team.

A playoff run is pretty much the only time it could be sustainable. If you have the best player in the world and his favourite sidekick, you'd be dumb not to ride them in the playoffs.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
There comes a point you can't call Silovs an AHL goaltender anymore.. He's the Canucks starter..

I can't see him spending anymore time in the AHL going forward.

He looks very panicky out there but has had lot of luck. Maybe he will be in the show permanently down the road but his inexperience is showing.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Sorry, I mean the Canucks never had zero Canadians, Juulsen was always in the lineup when Soucy was injured so the Canucks only got down to one Canadian at the lowest.
Got it and appreciate it. But is that the record for fewest Canucks on a NHL roster? Has to be, right? FTR.. don't care at all that they are doing this. I just legit wonder if that is a record because most NHL rosters have, at a minimum, 5 Canadian players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad