GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_0437.gif

Warh1ppy

Feb 14, 2018
Is Ian Cole playing tonight? if so I'd like to add an additional goal to my bet for tonights score for Edmonton

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
If you don't watch the entire video, shut up. Don't comment.

So what I count is 7 missed calls according to the narrator on the Cancuks, and he didn't even show the high stick on Hyman at the end of the period. And somehow you have people in here (and the PGT/series discussion) trying to die on that hill that the refs were out to get the Canucks (not directing this at you).

Despote

Mar 21, 2023
Should be an easy win for Edm barring a total collapse from Skinner.

The top line + PP will give Oilers 3 goals at minimum.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
two truths and a lie:
- Canucks fans will continue to cry about penalties just as much as their team's head coach
- Hughes and co will continue to dive at a minimum rate of 5 flops/period
You voted for Ekholm over Hughes in a poll, so settle down here.

No one flops/embellishes more than McDiver/Divesaitl, but Oiler fans would deny that being the case. We also saw how much the Oiler fans cried about officiating in game 1, so pot meet kettle.

Last edited:

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
You voted for Ekholm over Hughes in a poll.

Your opinion is irrelevant to anything of hockey.

Take a seat.

No one flops/embellishes more than McDiver/Divesaitl, but Oiler fans would deny that being the case. We also saw how much the Oiler fans cried about officiating in game 1, so pot meet kettle.
First part of post, isn’t necessary
Second part of post, spot on

DieSendungmitderMaus

Apr 14, 2018
I motion to have a filter that automatically moves all diving, embellishment and conspiracy talk to the respective poster's home board

Not quite sure who to root for tonight, wanting it to go seven. I see more collapse potential in the Oilers, so them? I also see more run away with it potential in them, so the Nucks?

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
It’s crazy how both fanbases are so hypocritical when it comes to diving

the underlying issue is and always has been referees trying to control the games and the league doing nothing about it. the whole notion of referees putting their whistles away for playoffs causes this. Call the game accordingly to the rule book with no inconsistency and watch it all disappear. I do understand it’s easier said then done though

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
Its really sad when a really good player like diving pete(snowpants was already taken) , must try to cheat game in a game out.

My Rangers friend call him the snowangel, some habit from the youth, he thinks.

Same with Huggie the bear, acting like been shot in a gangfight, showing up his war wounds. Bet he got some worried calls from his mum.

Its really sad!

4-1 Oilers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad