GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Keep up Vancouver.
You had your moment. Home Ice advantage which I must admit you did better than I thought you would.
However the split is a killer for you as you now have to enter the home of hockey in Canada (outside of Montreal).

I sincerely hope you all get your voices, likes, and agility in your fingers back prior to training camp. You've really outdone yourselves in the 'annoying but irrelevant' category this year.

Enjoy the summer after thus last week of hockey for you.
Settle down. You guys won your 1st game all year vs us in OT.
And no one outside of Edmonton and i mean NO ONE considers Edmonton to be the home of hockey in Canada.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Buckle up Hughes

hughes.jpg

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
after game 1, nuck fans talking pretty hefty about Oilers fans and kozari....

everything is a slewfoot to a nuck fan when a nuck goes down..
then runs to the internet to cry the world is out to get them..
Yah and show me one egregious non call from Kozari....yah that's what I thought

No, a slew foot (since you don't seem to understand) was when your player purposely stuck his knee out to trip our player, from behind, because, you know, that's actually a slew foot.

At the same time everything is not a slew foot, EP falls all the time and its nobody's fault but his own.

Most of us don't think the world is out to get us, but those two non calls were pretty f***ing bad.

The refs are not the reason the series is tied, nor are they out to get us, most of us acknowledge that the reffing is bad across the board with all teams.

It’s a problem across the league.

Whining about it helps no one.
Yah, except any coach would have done the same and it's pretty easy to say that when it ain't your coach complaining.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB

No, a slew foot (since you don't seem to understand) was when your player purposely stuck his knee out to trip our player, from behind, because, you know, that's actually a slew foot.

At the same time everything is not a slew foot, EP falls all the time and its nobody's fault but his own.

Most of us don't think the world is out to get us, but those two non calls were pretty f***ing bad.

The refs are not the reason the series is tied, nor are they out to get us, most of us acknowledge that the reffing is bad across the board with all teams.

Yah, except any coach would have done the same and it's pretty easy to say that when it ain't your coach complaining.
"slew foot"
200w.gif

to vancouver fans and "slew foot"
1715539055306.jpeg

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015

Except no other coach has while other teams have had worse records with the same refs in place.

It is only one team whining right now.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Except no other coach has while other teams have had worse records with the same refs in place.

It is only one team whining right now.
Does any other team have the same history with a ref?

Again I'm not saying that the refs are why we lost that game, merely that there were two missed calls that were pretty f***ing bad.

We deserved to lose game 2, without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad