GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Start Picard next game.

I called edm in 6, so if we loss I don't give a f*** just win three straight.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Ryan and Holloway have shown some offensive instinct.. not much from many others including Nuge, Hyman and Kane.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Hopefully the new GM finds a goalie to play with him and cut his starts down.
The new GM really has his work cut out for him. #1 goalie, an entirely new bottom 9, a 2nd pairing. Basically, an entirely new team outside of McDraimanEkBouch

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Don't think we're coming back in this one it's definitely not our night (5 clean posts, not just outside shots that nicked the post), but there is still time. Hopefully this is a sign that Pickard is going to start next game. Another benefit of him in net is he plays the puck light years better than Skinner which should actually help our D on Vancouver's heavy forecheck.

Reactions: 5 14 6 1

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The thing that frustrates me most, is that we just needed adequate goaltending to compete. And Skinner couldn’t even give us that.
Goal breakdown:

1 - bad glove positioning and bad reflexes/hand eye

2 - probably not his fault, Boeser with a good shot

3 - technically not his fault but the shot was stoppable

4 - definitely stoppable if he had better reflexes and stretched his pad to the post

Overall, a terrible game.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Puck ends up under his skate for him to drag it up as Skinner goes into breakdance mode, after most clownish penalty call of the playoffs. Sometimes just seems like cheering is pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad