GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Skinner had 1 test the whole f***ing period. Put lipstick on a pig all you want, the bottom line is that you're dating a pig. Skinner has not given us nearly enough big saves. Vancouver has their 3rd string guy in and he's outplaying our starter. Skinner is rubbish.
At least a pig is good fuking sometimes if your drunk enough and gone without for awhile. Skinner is neither. He is a fuking siv . Fuk he sucks. Im fed up. When he starts, Im saying to myself we need at least 6

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
The story is always the same with Skinner. If you analyze each goal individually, you cab usually give him the benefit of the doubt at blame the D. The problem is he just never makes those big saves to bail out his team. Any good scoring chance usually ends up in the net and that is a huge problem.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Pickard brings a calm presence to the oilers goal. They need that. Skinners falls apart under pressure and creates more pressure it seems.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Go back and watch the goals....Lindholm walked untouched between our two dmen. Boesers 2 of 3 were huge defensive giveaways and thebither wqs a pp
Drai walked in untouched several times, other Oilers had glorious chances and they were saved.

Yes they were tough saves that needed to be made but Skinner doesn't make them, game after game, playoff after playoff. Goalies are paid to make tough saves and Skinner continuously struggles to make them.

Reactions: TB12

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Personally more of a KiSS our game goodbye fan. Maybe sprinkle in a little bit of our bottom 6 is a Motley Crue
I was kind of pissed when the PA played Led Zep Rock and Roll when Vancouver scored. I mean WTF, play that gem when the Oilers score. Stupid. What, is our own DJ cheering for Vancouver?

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Nucks have scored two PP goals on penalty calls that do not at all meet the threshold of what have been calls in this series.

Zadorov has made 10crosschecks worse than Nurse did there. The Drai interference was a fictional call. Nucks scored on both of these.

Oh and Zadorov complains about his call, said Kane was holding on so they believe him and Oilers get a "bench minor" Even though Kane was a skater trying to be on ice with Zado pushing him in bench for 10 secs.

What a joke.

I feel sorry for a guy that paid 400bucks or more a ticket to go to watch this.
I lost whatever thin strands of faith I had with the NHL reffing after "what do I tell Corey?" against Anaheim.

But yeah, this is the type of game/series management that gets the "it's all rigged" conspiracy some traction. Horrendous.

larek

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Cant rely on Mcdavid to win them every game, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th line have 0 goals combined this series. They gotta step up.
2 goals behind - 1 period left - 2nd power play team did there job
4th line isn't going to do it
It has to be the 1 st line and 2 nd line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad