GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Skinner isn't really to blame. All absolute grade A chances.

That said, it would be really nice for him to just make a save on one of them.

Nurse cross check was so, so soft.
Yeh this is the story tonight. Defence is failing Skinner, but Skinner not coming up big.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Nucks have scored two PP goals on penalty calls that do not at all meet the threshold of what have been calls in this series.

Zadorov has made 10crosschecks worse than Nurse did there. The Drai interference was a fictional call. Nucks scored on both of these.

Oh and Zadorov complains about his call, said Kane was holding on so they believe him and Oilers get a "bench minor" Even though Kane was a skater trying to be on ice with Zado pushing him in bench for 10 secs.

What a joke.

I feel sorry for a guy that paid 400bucks or more a ticket to go to watch this.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Yeah, I mean it certainly seems to be. Lot of goalies under 0.850 in this stat, so I'm not sure how that can be the average. Kind of ironic Skinner was 2nd prior to this game.

it is t. But for this argument- let’s use yours…where is Skinner on the list….lol

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
Is it time to re
Skinner isn't really to blame. All absolute grade A chances.

That said, it would be really nice for him to just make a save on one of them.

Nurse cross check was so, so soft.

Did you see how many times the Canucks D has failed their goalie, yet the goalie made the stop?

Reactions: TB12 and iCanada

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Jeff "Iceberg" Skinner.

Capable of sinking an otherwise unsinkable ship.

f***ing clown should spend more time practicing and less time doing commercials for California Closets.

Maybe that massive ridiculous duster is weighing his face down so much he can't quickly turn his head and track pucks.

I will personally drive this piece of trash to the airport.

Ok guys we need to agree man, I'm getting confused.

Is Skinner sinking an otherwise unsinkable ship or was the ship leaky to begin with?

Quickly vote on your personal devices now!

• Haha
Reactions: NedPlimpton

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I think a difference is when Silovs was beat he was bailed out by the posts or even his team.

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
We have the ability to hold them from passing center ice and pressing for an entire period. We can get 2 goals here.

4 posts and close goal line goal. This game is winnable if we push and execute.
Good point but absolutely no room for defensive error in period #3.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Nucks have scored two PP goals on penalty calls that do not at all meet the threshold of what have been calls in this series.

Zadorov has made 10crosschecks worse than Nurse did there. The Drai interference was a fictional call. Nucks scored on both of these.

Oh and Zadorov complains about his call, said Kane was holding on so they believe him and Oilers get a "bench minor" Even though Kane was a skater trying to be on ice with Zado pushing him in bench for 10 secs.

What a joke.

I feel sorry for a guy that paid 400bucks or more a ticket to go to watch this.
Just blame the goalie and be done with it.

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
It's time
jack-campbell-2024-41.jpg

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
We could easily had 5 goals 2nd period,so many highdanger chances , but we need some saves if we goes full trottle in the 3rd.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
lol what?
Bouchard has been on for 1 goal for both teams.
Your hate for Bouchard is just weird.
Was it your mom, sister, or the girl you wish dated you that he slept with?
I said that if Bouchard didn't show up the Oilers will lose the game and the series. Time for him to show up so stop fanboying so hard. How about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad