GDT: WQSF | III | "Momma Said Knock You Out" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.12.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Lots of bastard idiots heading to the rink right this moment. Driving like complete and utter morons. Saw a guy almost get nailed at a crosswalk that was also a red light, the RAM driver stopped then immediately continued through the red light as the dude fell backwards onto his ass
booze involved Im willing to bet

Be assured when happens, Alberta and climate change will be responsible from the lips of our somber PM
his shelf life is almost up

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
It's absolutely comical that all 3 of are trade deadline acquisitions ate sitting in the press box for playoffs

Pretty much telegraphs management just made moves for the sake of having transactions on the day ffs

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
I hope everyone had a great mother's day, especially the mothers.

I want to see the Oilers come out and play with that same dominance they showed in the third and OT of game 2 and just take it to the nucks from puck drop. Make your mother's proud boys!

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
It's absolutely comical that all 3 of are trade deadline acquisitions ate sitting in the press box for playoffs

Pretty much telegraphs management just made moves for the sake of having transactions on the day ffs

Henrique was supposed to be the big add and would 100% be playing if he wasn’t injured

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Place will be a madhouse tonight. Wish I was there
7D0D146B-9DF2-4C54-A7A3-F4E58BC22705.gif

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
:eyeroll: I got the feeling you'd be complaining no matter what move they made.

I said they should trade for one of the many scoring /shooting wingers for Drai’s line MANy times before the TDL, post history is there. Toffoli, Tarasenko, even Duclair … a half dozen useful guys moved. Also would have been happy to see something on D but that would have been a difficult move to figure out. I also wanted Campbell bought out and Heinen signed instead of Brown if we’re keeping score.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Hahaha, other GMs manage contracts every freaking year. It’s just the Oilers I guess who are restricted in doing so. Must be a league rule I missed. You would think the highest paid GM in the league could manage a trade.

Great interview with Zack Kassian now on ched. He got an Oiler tattoo today.
That’s cool. Too bad he had to take us to the cleaners on the back of McDavid propping his production up.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
MacLean seems to be that guy at work that would kiss the boss's ass if he came outta the toilet after a 2 day drunk of lobsters, donairs, and beer to get ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad