Not open for further replies.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Screenshot_20240510-225525.png

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Dominated the 3rd and only 1 goal yet van got 3 last game

Not really looking forward to OT. U just knownota gonna be a garbage goal FFS. Hopefully for us

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
So I want to point out we would have already won this game in regulation without the horrible 3-2 goal allowed by Skinner. The Oilers approached that whole third period as if they couldn't give up a shot on goal and Skinner is shaky AF Nucks had two sog and almost scored twice. Skinner almost got beat by a dump in.

Really we have to end this quick. Can't trust Skinner to stop anything.

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007
Yeah, and sadly he's still more effective than Nurse and Ceci because not only can they not pass, they can't defend either
Do you put Stetcher in? Knoblauch deciding he didn’t need more than what- 2 games since March will mean he will be rust as hell. Who am I kidding- it’s Ceci until the end for these guys

Reactions: North Cole

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Holland could build a 2-4 line and 2 pair defense in 5 years.
The Oilers would be better off with literally anybody else outside of McDavid, Draisaitl and Hyman up front. Everybody else is completely invisible this series and most of the Kings series. Just like all their losses, you'd think that a depth player was due for a goal even by some flukey bounce off a butt or something but these guys barely even get any shots to the net.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
So I want to point out we would have already won this game in regulation without the horrible 3-2 goal allowed by Skinner. The Oilers approached that whole third period as if they couldn't give up a shot on goal and Skinner is shaky AF Nucks had two sog and almost scored twice. Skinner almost got beat by a dump in.

Really we have to end this quick. Can't trust Skinner to stop anything.
We are up 2-0 with average goaltending..infuriating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad