GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Honestly, Skins can't let garbage like that in especially in a tight playoff game. He just deflated the Team. That's 2 bad performances in a row. Does Knob do what Woody does and die on the Skinner hill? Or does he take the initiative and switch things up?

Reactions: TB12

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I think ill just save myself the stress next year if this clown in net is the goalie.

And just not watch the games.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Nurse and Ceci have been getting exposed all game again. The other teams would be getting high danger chances/goals against them almost every shift. Nucks are literally just flipping it behind them and going to get it for free.

Reactions: dsi and Vagabond

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
Nuge heard the complaints that he was invisible and decided to take two penalties and cause Hyman to take one.

Meanwhile, he's absolutely allergic to doing anything with the puck.

Reactions: frag2

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Put Pickard in (they won't) and that'll give the team a reset. Don't do it when it's too late as usual. McDavid not shooting is costing chances. He has nothing to complain about if they don't win this series because along with the goalie , he's far from playing his best.

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
Zadorov did that against Nashville. He is a PDO king that embodies the Canucks year
Meh. I get that we all hate Zad, and no doubt have all seen what a grade A douche he can be, but a player like that would help the Oilers defense quite a bit. He’s making a mark on this series. Flames just gave him away too. One more reason to hate that sorry franchise.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
still playing way too conservative. Shades of last game. A little bit better, but four shots in a period won’t get it done.

How can they not be conservative with this Goaltending?

Even playing conservative were getting buried with back breaking softies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Games not over yet but that’s a f***ing back breaking goal and even after that beat down last game this team can still barely generate f*** all.

They are playing like frauds top to bottom.

Would it kill literally anyone to step up?
Silovs gave up bad goals last game too. The Nucks didn’t lie down and die. Oilers need to respond. It’s a 1 goal lead. Shit happens but keep it in perspective.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
It's those deflating goals where everybody does everything right but your goalie can't make a freaking save. Goals 1 and 3 are absolutely on Skinner.

I would need an opinion from someone that knows more about goaltending than me, but generally I’m assuming that standing up to catch a puck before it even crosses the top of the circles isn’t how you’re supposed to play that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad