GDT: WQSF | II | "Response" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.10.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
Ian Clark "the goalie guru" meanwhile we pay 5m to a gm that can't improve his team year after year.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Drai looks dynamite. Henrique didn't play much. Looked ok, but slower than normal.

He didn't though. Just called the Canucks out for turning away from hits to try to draw penalties.
Good. Anybody spot Hughes bailing on a hit and just letting the puck go. lolol. Just smoke this guy every chance you get. Should have picked Tennis...

Oh, I looked at Petey flying around again. Never gets old. Nail him 5 more times Nurse.

Anybody notice Ekholm can't control a single puck tonight? Not what you expect from him. Booch has been very good.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Cuthbert sucks, I don't understand why people like him, I never understood, his voice is stilted and his pronunciations are weird and all over the place.
I haven't really paid attention to him in a while, so he may well have declined, but his reputation is absolutely earned. His prep and ability to work off-the-cuff when needed is unparalleled. Just a pro in every sense.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'm still expecting the Oilers at any moment to truly assert themselves.

I'm willing to gain respect for the Canucks I guess but imo we should beat these guys outright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad